Victoria's Secret Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,649 Interview Reviews

2.3

1,649 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

the interview process was very easy and i got the job within about a week, this was a great job and a lot of fun. sometimes you have to stay really late to clean but thats with any clothing retail job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a customer who is extremely upset   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day, and came in for a group interview a day or two after that. I was offered the job the day after the interview. Super quick

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a professional challenge and how you fixed the problem?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Sanford, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I went in to the store. There were supposed to be 7 other girls, but one girl didn't show. Then the manager took to the food court and asked us fairly easy questions. At the end of the interview she told we had the job. She was very kind and inspirational which made it so much less scary. The girls of us that she hired were all very different. One girl was probably in her thirties at least. One girl was eighteen and had never had a job. Some of us were shy, and one or two were very outgoing. So it was nice to see

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • What are three words that your friends would used to describe you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Interview

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE work ethic. Didn’t even get an interview. manager called me but i missed the call, didn’t even leave a voicemail. I call back and get told she’s at lunch now and to call back later. when i call back she answers (very rudely at that) and says one moment and puts me on hold. then she picks up again and asks for my name & then says “oh yeah well the position I already filled it” HORRIBLEEEEEE

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Got a call back about 3 days after my online app, had an interview the same week. I was one on one during my interview it was super simple and fast! Got hired the next day :)

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

It was a group interview. It went smoothly, we sat in a circle and basically answered questions. That was the first round, then you go on to the personal interview if they like you.

Cash Wrap Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was a group interview. You usually go around and start with ice breakers by saying your name and something about yourself. Can be nerve racking if you don't like talking in a group. Just be yourself and be confident. They want someone who is going to be good at sales so definitely take initiative and answer the question first if you can.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Victoria Secret?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work alone or as a team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Sell me this pen. (At which point you show off your ability to sell)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Very quick conversation with the manager about person life and previous work experience and why I’m interest in the job. Very low key conversation with the manager - easy to handle, being friendly and perky is key.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Very easy. It was a group interview and it took the pressure off. They showed us around the store and explained what a normal day was like. I think you had to be 18 to work there so if you are 18 or above it would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience and why you wanted to work there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Chicago, IL).

Interview

My interview was a group Interview. Basic questions about dealing with customer issues and "what if"'s. Coming from someone with a background outside of retail the questions where not too difficult.