Victoria's Secret Cashier/Lingerie Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Cashier/Lingerie Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier/Lingerie Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in January 2013.

Interview

Print and fill out application, but make sure you hand it to a CSL or manager so they can double check they have everything you need. I got called back for an interview in less than a week and hired two days after the interview. It was really easy, I just went in the back room where the Lingerie manager asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work for Victoria's Secret.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I got was about what was my favorite aspect of my favorite bra and why, just because it wasn't something I was expecting/had previously thought about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wrote on my application what I wanted to be paid and they accepted it straight.

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Westland, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Filled out application. Was called a week later to come in for a group interview. Was asked about 10 questions. The other 2 girls didn't show up during my interview so it went pretty quick. Asked what my availability would be like during the holiday season and during the weekend. Gave me the basic run down of how the store worked.
    Was called a week later with the job.
    They WILL Call the people on your application.

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Bethesda, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was done in a group of several interviewees with one or two managers going around asking each interviewee the same questions. It was a long process because when my interview was scheduled there were 8 other people being entered at the same time. But overall, it was one of my better interview experiences because you get to see who your competition is and how they answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Paramus, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

-Group Interview
    -Just Stand Out
    -answer honestly
    -questions are pretty much common sense in what you would do in situtions

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions; pretty straight forward "what would you do in certain situations" type.
      They'll ask to describe one of you're worst/best days with customer service, and how you would handle situations with a customer.   Answer Question

Cashier/Lingerie Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

This was at PINK in Toronto.
    The interview process was very friendly, we were 7 girls applying for 3 different positions. I do not know how many of each they needed. According to the store manager, all questions asked at VS stores are the same for every group interview. This was the first round of the interview, so, group interview, one on one and then hired/not hired but you can get cut in between the two.
    It's been 2 days now so I do not know if i got the job yet (that's why it says no offer on this review).

Interview Questions

• 1. When was one time you had the experience of customer compassion and how did you feel?
      I dont remember word for word but they were asking you when did you really try to satisfy a customer (and how) in either a paid experience or volunteer.
      2. When did you go above and beyond?
      3. When did you use a road block to create an opportunity for you to grow?   Answer Question