Victoria's Secret Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1,178 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

You don't really hav to try hard, so relax.
    Come to the interview dressed in black...ALL BLACK. It'll make you look as if you're already an employee.
    You don't need to have a ton of makeup on but look presentable. Just make sure you look presentable. A casual date or church attire, you don't need a full suit. Black jeans, slacks, a casual black shirt NOT A TEE! Maybe a blazer or sweater and comfortable shoes. Avoid heels ladies, you're going to be on your feet all day, so don't even bother unless you're applying for an office job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Basic interview, want to get to know you and your ability to engage with others. Interview was in a group setting with 3 or 4 other individuals, and questions were asked to the group as a whole rather than the individual. Had a follow up interview that was 1:1.

Interview Questions

• How well do you communicate with others?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview. I was asked some questions about my history and customer service. Was told I would be called or emailed with the final decision within a few days

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

the interview process was very easy and i got the job within about a week, this was a great job and a lot of fun. sometimes you have to stay really late to clean but thats with any clothing retail job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a customer who is extremely upset   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Standing public group interview involving six other interviewees at this time. We stood amongst the undergarments answered a series of 5-6 questions. About half of the questions were for everyone to answer and the other half were for those whom volunteered answers. Two of the six of us whom showed assertive answering skills did get the job. The common thread for the two of us whom were hire was we had styled hair, not overly done with make-up and we looked sexy. They hired myself female and a male that day.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a bra to someone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Natick, MA).

Interview

Myself and two other girls were greeted in the store and brought to a back room where we filled out our availability. We were greeted by the store manager and two regional managers. We were asked a variety of questions in a free-flow setting. It was very relaxed and they were very nice and genuine. When the group interview was over, We were each brought individually to talk with the store manager where I was asked two more personal questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having multipe customers ask you for help at the same time?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to give a peer feedback.   Answer Question
    • Describe when you needed to give someone advice.   Answer Question
    • What is a goal that was/is very difficult for you to acheieve?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Citrus Park, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day asking to interview me the day after that. Was a group interview with me and one other girl. Super easy and laid back! Manager was so chill. Got a call 2 hours later saying I’m hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Interview

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE work ethic. Didn’t even get an interview. manager called me but i missed the call, didn’t even leave a voicemail. I call back and get told she’s at lunch now and to call back later. when i call back she answers (very rudely at that) and says one moment and puts me on hold. then she picks up again and asks for my name & then says “oh yeah well the position I already filled it” HORRIBLEEEEEE

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Sanford, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I went in to the store. There were supposed to be 7 other girls, but one girl didn't show. Then the manager took to the food court and asked us fairly easy questions. At the end of the interview she told we had the job. She was very kind and inspirational which made it so much less scary. The girls of us that she hired were all very different. One girl was probably in her thirties at least. One girl was eighteen and had never had a job. Some of us were shy, and one or two were very outgoing. So it was nice to see

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • What are three words that your friends would used to describe you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Got a call back about 3 days after my online app, had an interview the same week. I was one on one during my interview it was super simple and fast! Got hired the next day :)