Victoria's Secret Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,234 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,234 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Submitted the application in person in the store and was interviewed on the spot by a manager. This was also about to begin hiring for the holidays so I dont believe this usually happens so quickly. I was hired within a week after the interview and began training as soon as I was hired.

Interview Questions

• I believe the most difficult question is the same at e very interview. Why should we hire you over anyone else. This requires that you are sincere in your desire to work with said company.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

It was brief and swift. The interview took place in the mall. It lasted for about 10 minutes. I arrive early, they asked a few questions and they contacted me shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Group interview. They hired after that group interview. There were about five of us there and 2 got hired. They took notes on everything we said and I really think they liked enthusiasm

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were very proud of your self for something you did   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gretna, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Gretna, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

I brought my application into the store to the manager herself and three days later got a call back about an interview. Three days later, went to the interview. Which was a group interview with three other girls. The manager interviewing seemed to pick favorites and was somewhat unfriendly. She asked plenty of situational questions. I never got a call back and that is fine because the manager herself at this location seemed very strict and unfriendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me a time where you were in competition with other people and how you won that competition.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a very interactive group interview, and slightly competitive. When a question was asked, I had to answer and make sure my answer was heard. Overall, the interviewer made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Q: why do you want to work here? - this a typical genetic question asked on an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Took about a week to get a call back from day of applying, Interview process can either be a single one on one interview or a group interview. Once you pass the first interview if the management team has available time they will conduct a second interview same day, or reschedule a second interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work at VS   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview a couple days after. I met up with the manager and assistant manager. I had another person with me that was applying for a different position so it was pretty easy and less nerve racking. They asked about our past jobs and what our leadership is like.

Interview Questions

• When was there a difficult time adjusting to work? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Reno, NV) in December 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview, went in with one other person. Was called back the very same day. Manager was nice. Was hired originally for a seasonal position and was kept on after for permanent part-time work. They say for seasonal that they keep a large percentage of employees, but unless you show them you can handle the fast paced enviornment they will let you go after season ends.W

Interview Questions

• What would you do if we didn't have a product that someone was looking for in the store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Clinton Township, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

First interview went quick and easy. Received a phone call for a second interview less than two hours later. The eveningI before the second interview they called to see if I could reschedule. I agreed and changed my schedule to be there the time asked. Mind you, I was already working and looking for a second job. I got to the store 10 minutes prior to the interview. Other employees informed me she was at Starbucks and will be back shortly. Come to find out 20 minutes after the scheduled interview, she was applying to a position at Starbucks. So after 40 minutes (10 before, 30 after scheduled time) she comes walking in and apologizing. I told her how inconvenient (I had to be back to work) the situation was so we quickly went through the process.

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Brentwood, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First it was like a phone interview asking basic questions about yourself. If they want you to come int for an interview they'll set it up at the end of the call. Group interview with about four or more girls. Sometimes it's with one manager, sometimes two. They will ask a series of questions that they want everyone to answer. They basically try to get a feel of your personality and see if you're a good fit to be in a sales environment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you hope to gain from working here?   Answer Question