Victoria's Secret Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,141 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,141 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

the interview process was very easy and i got the job within about a week, this was a great job and a lot of fun. sometimes you have to stay really late to clean but thats with any clothing retail job.

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Sanford, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I went in to the store. There were supposed to be 7 other girls, but one girl didn't show. Then the manager took to the food court and asked us fairly easy questions. At the end of the interview she told we had the job. She was very kind and inspirational which made it so much less scary. The girls of us that she hired were all very different. One girl was probably in her thirties at least. One girl was eighteen and had never had a job. Some of us were shy, and one or two were very outgoing. So it was nice to see

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • What are three words that your friends would used to describe you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Interview

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE work ethic. Didn’t even get an interview. manager called me but i missed the call, didn’t even leave a voicemail. I call back and get told she’s at lunch now and to call back later. when i call back she answers (very rudely at that) and says one moment and puts me on hold. then she picks up again and asks for my name & then says “oh yeah well the position I already filled it” HORRIBLEEEEEE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Very quick conversation with the manager about person life and previous work experience and why I’m interest in the job. Very low key conversation with the manager - easy to handle, being friendly and perky is key.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Very easy. It was a group interview and it took the pressure off. They showed us around the store and explained what a normal day was like. I think you had to be 18 to work there so if you are 18 or above it would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience and why you wanted to work there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Chicago, IL).

Interview

My interview was a group Interview. Basic questions about dealing with customer issues and "what if"'s. Coming from someone with a background outside of retail the questions where not too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Downey, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and about a day later I got a call for an interview. The interview was a group one with 4 other girls and it was very easy. She asked us about three questions each and then asked us about our availability. The manager told us she would call us back the next day. Luckily she called me back the same night and I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Lees Summit, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I arrived five minutes early to my interview. The person who was supposed to interview me wasn't there. I was interviewed by a different manager. I was interviewed by myself. I was asked to fill out a hand written page about availability regarding hours and working holidays. The person interviewing me made it seem promising that I would get it. I HATE when they lie to your face like that. Very insincere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you will be expected to do once hired?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Friday by Monday I received a phone call to come in for an interview. They interview was very laid back and was easy to talk to the manager. By the next friday I received a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Since I have never worked in retail/sales before what could I do to push myself to achieve my goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Mays Landing, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview, super easy! Went around to the other 3 applicants plus myself, we all answered the same question, in a random order each time. Speak clearly and easily, and you will have No problem. Don’t overthink anything, answer the question short and sweet without forgetting to cover any and all parts of the question you were asked!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with the customer and their order?   1 Answer