Victoria's Secret Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2018
1,212 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. During the phone call they just asked what my availability is and then gave me a date for an interview at the store. At the store interview it was just me and the manager, she just asked me about my previous retail experience/what I did because I had worked at a retail store before this and she asked what the hardest part was working there. Then she asked my availability and on the spot gave me the job.

Interview Questions

Interview

interview alone or with a group, brief and simple. either with one manager or a panel and they'll ask you the basic questions. I only had one interview and then received a call after that

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

The interview was very brief, just get to know you type of interview, your background, work history, and how you functioned in collaborative and group settings. I was in and out in under half an hour.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Group interview, asks why you want to work there, tell them about yourself, what do you know about Victoria's secret. Just know that they focus on bras so you have to be good at selling and talking to customers.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got a call like a week later to come in for interview. They didn’t inform me it was a group interview. But it didn’t matter. My interview was with two other girls. One of the managers took us to a nearby Starbucks in my mall. She asked a few questions. For example, the first question she asked was why Victoria Secret?, What’s your work history?, What hours are you expecting to get?, Tell me a bit about yourself. I personally liked answering all the questions first so I made sure that the other girls wouldn’t say something like my answers and then I wouldn’t have an answer.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Troy, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online & a couple days later got a call from a manager asking me to come in for a interview..I wore all black & it was a group interview. It was really easy & relaxed felt like I was just hanging out with friends.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Hollywood, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone asked me a few simple questions and asked me to come in for interview I then came in a few days later and it was a group interview and they asked each of us about our availability and how we could contribute to the company

Interview Questions

• How would you apply your previous experience to this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

Handed written application in person. Next day was called for an interview. About 2 days later, I was interviewed by the hiring manager. It was a group interview. We were asked questions pertaining to the job. Those who spoke up more, wanted the job more. I was hired that day and filled out all the paperwork. Pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• They asked What would I do if I encountered a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Laredo, TX).

Interview

I went in person to submit my application. They called me a week after for an interview. I was interviewed with another person at the same time. They called me a week after and told me I was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Interview

I got a call a day after applying online to come in the next day. The interview was really simple. I was asked about 3 questions not relating to my experience. After answering them and discussing my experience and availability I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to engage customers and get them to buy products?   Answer Question