Victoria's Secret Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,632 Interview Reviews

2.3

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Lees Summit, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I arrived five minutes early to my interview. The person who was supposed to interview me wasn't there. I was interviewed by a different manager. I was interviewed by myself. I was asked to fill out a hand written page about availability regarding hours and working holidays. The person interviewing me made it seem promising that I would get it. I HATE when they lie to your face like that. Very insincere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you will be expected to do once hired?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Friday by Monday I received a phone call to come in for an interview. They interview was very laid back and was easy to talk to the manager. By the next friday I received a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Since I have never worked in retail/sales before what could I do to push myself to achieve my goals?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Mays Landing, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview, super easy! Went around to the other 3 applicants plus myself, we all answered the same question, in a random order each time. Speak clearly and easily, and you will have No problem. Don’t overthink anything, answer the question short and sweet without forgetting to cover any and all parts of the question you were asked!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with the customer and their order?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online and got a call the same day i apply (monday) and she asked me a few questions about my availability and work experience and told me to came in (friday) for a group interview it was 4 of us idk who got hired yet ! I start ( monday)

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Friendswood, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

We had a group interview of about 10 girls. They asked a question and let whoever wanted to go first, then asked the rest of the group. It was good to speak up when they first asked a question, it made you stand out from the others.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work at Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Group interview in food court of the mall. One interviewer asked each person the same questions. Wear black to the interview because that is what you wear while working. Called me the next day to offer the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to set up a 15-minute skype interview. The interview was very friendly and passed by in the blink of an eye. I went into it essentially already knowing the questions I would be asked because of Glass Door so I had to be sure that I didn't come off too rehearsed. I was contacted via email within a month to be told I was chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is an idea you would implement if selected?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

I applied online through VS website. I got a call 2 weeks later asking to come in for an interview with the store manager, dressed in buisness casual. It was a group interview. In total they intervied 15 girls that day in waves of 5. It ended up being district manager who was so nice and such a beautiful person she made us feel very relaxed. They took our picture one by one and had us write down our availability The point is for you to stand out in a competitive environment. After the interview she told us if she decided to move forward we would get a call and an email by the end of the week. The next day I recieved a phone call stating i got the job and an acceptance email.

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

Friendly, one on one, quick. I got an offer the day after I interviewed! Dress business casual and be passionate about the company! The manager was so kind and fun! The interview lasted maybe 15 minutes!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and fun fact   Answer Question
    • How would you approach someone who is nervous about a bra fitting   1 Answer

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about a week later. Dressed in business casual. It was a group interview with about five other candidates. Two managers took turns asking questions and all candidates took turns answering the questions.