Victoria's Secret Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,673 Interview Reviews

2.3

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

Friendly, one on one, quick. I got an offer the day after I interviewed! Dress business casual and be passionate about the company! The manager was so kind and fun! The interview lasted maybe 15 minutes!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and fun fact   Answer Question
    • How would you approach someone who is nervous about a bra fitting   1 Answer

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about a week later. Dressed in business casual. It was a group interview with about five other candidates. Two managers took turns asking questions and all candidates took turns answering the questions.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call on the same day to schedule an interview for the following day. 30 minute long group interview with 2 people and the store manager. It took place in one of the back offices of the store. The store manager was very friendly and provided a positive and relaxed environment. 4 questions were asked (including 2 of the managers favorite company values) and we were allowed to answer in any order. When asking the interviewer some questions, she mentioned that it is the most difficult job she has ever had.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   Answer Question
    • Can you name a time when you showed compassion? (Company Value 1/5)   Answer Question
    • How do you ensure each customer is met with great customer service even when it is busy? (Company Value 2/5)   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

There were 2 interviewees and 6 people interviewing. They would take turns asking questions and you would go around answering, in no particular order. Be prepared for scenario questions. Applied online, but a friend referred me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online via brand website and received a call a couple of days later to discuss my availabity and understanding of the seasonal position. Was asked a few interview questions and was asked to come in for a group interview. I asked what the dress would be for the interview and she said you don't need to come in all business professional. Dress code is black, so come wearing your most fashionable black attire.
    My group interview consisted of 4 people
    and we were told they had just completed 3 other group interviews that day as well.
    When arriving they have you walk the store until the interview starts. Use this time to show how easy you are to talk to strangers. Chat with the other interviewees. The manager was definitely watching! After a few minutes we were taken into the back office and sat down in an L shaped seating. The manager went over the position, introduced the assistant manager and informed us that we would all be given the chance to answer each question.
    Questions went around and if someone hadn't answered you were called upon to give an answer if you had one. One girl consistently had to be called upon and funny thing was is she always had an answer. I don't know if it was wise for her to have been so quiet.
    Afterward we were given the chance to ask our questions. Think of your question before going in. Make it a genuine question that has to do with the company. "How much is the pay?" Is an alright question but "I love VS products, so I can't help but wonder how difficult it is to sell a product that in my opinion sells itself?" is a MUCH better question! You are there because you want the job and you know the pay is probably at minimum or a little above. Ask a question that will truly benefit you. Shows you are prepared to learn.
    That night I got a call offering me the position. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What is your personal strength and where is your given opportunity (within this position)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Ventura, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online for seasonal job, got called a few weeks later to come in for interview and there was one other girl there. Answered simple questions, lasted 5-10 mins. Said we should hear a call back to interview with hiring manager. two days later i get a call to come in the next day. Once i got there for interview, she had girls waiting in the store and walking around and was bringing them back one by one. so making us wait. Keep in mind, the interview was on a friday, so after we are done she told me that I should hear back by monday. So i wait over the weekend and i get nothing. I call wednesday for application status and she told me a manager would call me back. A day later, i still get nothing. this possibly could be the worst application process ever in this company and you could at least call me back and tell me i didn’t make the position instead of just not calling at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a girl was uncomfortable trying on a bra?   Answer Question

Salws Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Knoxville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Very professional, sweet manager. I came in at the beginning of everyone's shift, and seen how the store opened and the manager took time to talk to me and answer all of my questions.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a call 2 weeks after submitting a application online, it was a group interview with 6 other people and we where asked to one by one talk about our selves and our hobbies.
    The interview was quick no longer than 25 minutes and very easy. And we were told that by the end of the day we’ll get a response back on there decision. And hour later I got an email saying I was hired

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Torrance, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The manager for Westside Pavilion Mall lead another candidate and I to the back of the store and sat us down. Interview process was about 15 minutes long. She explains that for seasonal associates are hired through October to January and if you Get an offer and accept your performance depends on whether you’ll be hired as a full time employee after January. If you’re working poorly they will cut you. If not, you be asked to take on the job of a regular at the store. If you get an offer, an email will be sent by the end of the day explaining what you need to do.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to make credit at a job? As in referrals, getting costumers/consumers to sign up for a store credit debit card.   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work efficiently throughout the store? Seasonal Sales Associates are responsible for knowing the customer’s names, attending to them, the floor, and restocking the clothing areas. You’re also required to know the product very well to attend to the costumer properly.   Answer Question
    • Well you be able to meet the goals set for you at the end of the day efficiently? We do 30 minutes to hourly peer reviews to gauge how you’re doing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Columbia, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with me and one other person. It was one interviewer the sales manager. It’s a seasonal job but after the season is offer you have the option of getting offered a permanent position based on performance.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Pink to work here over all the retail stores   1 Answer
    • Name a time when someone was upset with you and you did something about it personal or professional.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself. Translation: What can you offer this company ?   1 Answer