Victoria's Secret Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Victoria's Secret

2.2

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in September 2013.

Interview

It was a calm environment , the questions if you go over what you wrote ,and memorized your answer the interview would go super smooth but make sure your answer sounds natural . Smile and be cordial and make them want to hire you. I am still waiting to see if VS calls me

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Fairfax, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Went into the store to fill out application and then received a call the next day to interview. Was a very easy and fun process. The interviewer was very friendly and I was able to get hired within a week after applying. The interview was one-on-one since there was not any other people being hired at the time. She was very informative and got me very excited about the job! I am having so much fun at Victoria Secret!

Interview Questions

• "How did you take charge in a difficult situation?"
      "What would prepare you for a stressful and hectic work place?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with two others applicants. We were asked about 5 questions and had to explain how we dealt with situations and what experienced we gained from previous jobs. Quick turn around from applying to the interview to getting a call from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to step up and take action to better the group as a whole?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview process where i was told in advance to come in wearing my favorite pink outfit . I didn't know it was going to be a group interview until I got there.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in September 2017.

Interview

I really enjoyed my experience here. It was a outstanding outcome and I would definitely recommend but be aware that it is an extensive and lengthy process and we make sure all our employees are compensated for their time with the company. Please review this and see that I am the person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Does Victoria Sectrect run a background check?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview, supposed I was to have two other girls with me but one of them didn't show. The workers were extremely nice and welcoming. They asked a few simple questions. They made me feel comfortable enough to answer the questions. It wasn't very long probably about ten to fifteen minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

They sat me down accross from the store and asked me about my previous jobs. They were glad this was my first retail job. Then asked me about my abilities to clean and organization. They asked me if I organize my clothes at home.

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Danbury, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, they gave me a call back that same day to offer me a job. They only asked a few questions and the manager at the time made me feel very comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Louisville, KY).

Interview

They had you as a group of four people to interview each other. You were to introduce yourself then each person was to show off their selling skills, by selling the interviewer a pen.

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Grapevine, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Very fast process. Applied online, maybe one week later they called for a phone screening (Sunday)..the screening lasted no longer than 10 mins. The interviewing supervisor scheduled an interview for the following day. The interview took place inside the Victoria Secret Store (Monday), on the sales floor. The manager made it a comfortable experience, last maybe 10 to 15 mins. After the interview, i was told she would review my application with another supervisor. The next day (Tuesday) i received a call letting me know i got the job. I Start Sunday.