Victoria's Secret Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.2

720 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview. I was asked some questions about my history and customer service. Was told I would be called or emailed with the final decision within a few days

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

the interview process was very easy and i got the job within about a week, this was a great job and a lot of fun. sometimes you have to stay really late to clean but thats with any clothing retail job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a customer who is extremely upset   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Natick, MA).

Interview

Myself and two other girls were greeted in the store and brought to a back room where we filled out our availability. We were greeted by the store manager and two regional managers. We were asked a variety of questions in a free-flow setting. It was very relaxed and they were very nice and genuine. When the group interview was over, We were each brought individually to talk with the store manager where I was asked two more personal questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having multipe customers ask you for help at the same time?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to give a peer feedback.   Answer Question
    • Describe when you needed to give someone advice.   Answer Question
    • What is a goal that was/is very difficult for you to acheieve?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Interview

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE work ethic. Didn’t even get an interview. manager called me but i missed the call, didn’t even leave a voicemail. I call back and get told she’s at lunch now and to call back later. when i call back she answers (very rudely at that) and says one moment and puts me on hold. then she picks up again and asks for my name & then says “oh yeah well the position I already filled it” HORRIBLEEEEEE

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Got a call back about 3 days after my online app, had an interview the same week. I was one on one during my interview it was super simple and fast! Got hired the next day :)

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Very easy. It was a group interview and it took the pressure off. They showed us around the store and explained what a normal day was like. I think you had to be 18 to work there so if you are 18 or above it would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience and why you wanted to work there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Super easy first group interview i ever had 3/4 got hired ! Simple retail interview question you find anywhere online ! Started right away ! I just hate how you can’t use discount if its on sale like wtf

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Chicago, IL).

Interview

My interview was a group Interview. Basic questions about dealing with customer issues and "what if"'s. Coming from someone with a background outside of retail the questions where not too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Friday by Monday I received a phone call to come in for an interview. They interview was very laid back and was easy to talk to the manager. By the next friday I received a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Since I have never worked in retail/sales before what could I do to push myself to achieve my goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Friendswood, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

We had a group interview of about 10 girls. They asked a question and let whoever wanted to go first, then asked the rest of the group. It was good to speak up when they first asked a question, it made you stand out from the others.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work at Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer