Victoria's Secret Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.2

688 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview process where i was told in advance to come in wearing my favorite pink outfit . I didn't know it was going to be a group interview until I got there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Louisville, KY).

Interview

They had you as a group of four people to interview each other. You were to introduce yourself then each person was to show off their selling skills, by selling the interviewer a pen.

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Grapevine, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Very fast process. Applied online, maybe one week later they called for a phone screening (Sunday)..the screening lasted no longer than 10 mins. The interviewing supervisor scheduled an interview for the following day. The interview took place inside the Victoria Secret Store (Monday), on the sales floor. The manager made it a comfortable experience, last maybe 10 to 15 mins. After the interview, i was told she would review my application with another supervisor. The next day (Tuesday) i received a call letting me know i got the job. I Start Sunday.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to VS and they gave me a call approximately a week later. They called for an interview 2 days later and when I went in it ended up being a group interview (which wasn't mentioned) but it turned out pretty easier than a 1-1 interview in my opinion. After the interview, she said she'd call two days later after all her other interviews but she called me back the next evening. Overall I'd give an 8/10 process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Ontario, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Me and one other girl, super short. The manager was very friendly. Seemed like an easy laid back job. It was a group interview but one of the girls was a no show.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in September 2017.

Interview

I really enjoyed my experience here. It was a outstanding outcome and I would definitely recommend but be aware that it is an extensive and lengthy process and we make sure all our employees are compensated for their time with the company. Please review this and see that I am the person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Does Victoria Sectrect run a background check?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Miami, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

group interview in the break/back room. there was 5 of us, wear all black shows how you would look if they hire you, be happy and show personality. think of way to make your answers more detailed and different from the rest.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Boston, MA).

Interview

Not bad. Only 2/3 of us showed back. The hiring manager was very laid back and made it an easy process. We both were hired on the spot. The only down side is that I applied weeks before actually being called in for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Franklin, TN).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze. Manager was very open and friendly which made the nerves go away. The interview was held outside the store at a table in the mall. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Metairie, LA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied via the Victoria's Secret online application process. I was called maybe a week later for an interview. When I arrived at the interview, I realized that it was a group interview. I was called the next day with a job offer and went in the day after that to set up my employee profile and fill out paperwork.