Victoria's Secret Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.2

709 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

the interview process was very easy and i got the job within about a week, this was a great job and a lot of fun. sometimes you have to stay really late to clean but thats with any clothing retail job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Got a call back about 3 days after my online app, had an interview the same week. I was one on one during my interview it was super simple and fast! Got hired the next day :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Interview

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE work ethic. Didn’t even get an interview. manager called me but i missed the call, didn’t even leave a voicemail. I call back and get told she’s at lunch now and to call back later. when i call back she answers (very rudely at that) and says one moment and puts me on hold. then she picks up again and asks for my name & then says “oh yeah well the position I already filled it” HORRIBLEEEEEE

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Very easy. It was a group interview and it took the pressure off. They showed us around the store and explained what a normal day was like. I think you had to be 18 to work there so if you are 18 or above it would be a good job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience and why you wanted to work there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Chicago, IL).

Interview

My interview was a group Interview. Basic questions about dealing with customer issues and "what if"'s. Coming from someone with a background outside of retail the questions where not too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Friday by Monday I received a phone call to come in for an interview. They interview was very laid back and was easy to talk to the manager. By the next friday I received a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Since I have never worked in retail/sales before what could I do to push myself to achieve my goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online and got a call the same day i apply (monday) and she asked me a few questions about my availability and work experience and told me to came in (friday) for a group interview it was 4 of us idk who got hired yet ! I start ( monday)

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Friendswood, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

We had a group interview of about 10 girls. They asked a question and let whoever wanted to go first, then asked the rest of the group. It was good to speak up when they first asked a question, it made you stand out from the others.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work at Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Group interview in food court of the mall. One interviewer asked each person the same questions. Wear black to the interview because that is what you wear while working. Called me the next day to offer the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

There were three of us and it was a group interview. Two ladies were the ones interviewing us so it was super casual and just like a fun chat. I felt so comfortable talking to them as they made is completely comfortable for us.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • So, you had experience in the food industry. Tell me about a time when you encountered an angry customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question