Victoria's Secret Sales Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

1.9

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a couple weeks after and the girl on the phone asked me why I wanted to work there and my availability. Then she told me to come in for an interview the following week. Met with the merchandising manager and she was very sweet. She asked me a couple questions and she seemed to really like me. She told me my experience and availability falls in line with what they're searching for and she told me to come back the same day to meet with the store manager. Store manager was nice and asked me a couple questions. A couple days later I got a call from them with a job offer. However, the girl on the phone said that they had sent me an email with the job offer but I hadn't gotten one, she said they'll send again but I still haven't gotten it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Entirety of the interview was 15 minutes and then questions were very basic and simple; for example “tell me about yourself and your retail experience”. Interviewer was very kind and personable- I did not feel intimidated or unnecessary pressure.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with customers around the holidays?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Riverside, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Me and another girl got interviewed by 2 managers. I was nervous going into it because there were other girls waiting to be interviewed as well and I would've rather be interviewed one on one. Overall, it was a really easy interview that lasted maybe about 15 minutes. We were asked basic interview questions. I got a call back hours later asking if I was interested in a position.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal which would you be?   1 Answer

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in October 2015.

Interview

Went in for my interview an hour ago! It was a group interview. Two other people and myself. The manager was very nice! The interview took about a half hour and consisted of all the interviewees answering questions. There was probably 5 or 6 questions that were asked. All easy, simple questions!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at victoria's secret?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you met a personal goal   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you encouraged a coworker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Torrance, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online a day later received a call the following day for a group interview, A day after my group interview i recieved a call for my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for victoria secret and they ask you basic interview questiond.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted application at the Seasonal Job fair the mall was having. I was scheduled an interview at that time. Turned out to be a group interview with 6 other candidates. I was hired on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does excellent customer service mean?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Dubuque, IA) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview, before mall opened on Saturday. Very informal. Just want to get to know everyone interviewing to see if they will be a good fit, both professionally and socially. Everyone answers the same questions, and it's rather awkward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at VS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a group interview. Which included myself and four other females. The interview went really well! I was well prepared for my interview due to this website. The manager was really laid back and cool which made this process much easier. She filled us in on the stores expectations and gave us a little bit of background history of the company. By far the easiest interview I've ever been in.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Sarasota, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

After applying, I turned in the application in person and I received an interview time on the spot. At the time of the interview I had my spare copy of the resume which I was able to provide to my interviewer. Introductions were made. Discussion of scheduling and availability. About 5-7 questions were asked about different scenarios in the workplace and how I would deal with them. Lastly, benefits were discussed. Then, my interviewer had me call my references and tell them to call VS to provide their review. Pay wasn't discussed until training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Victoria Secret?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a problem with a customer. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • If you saw an customer or an employee steal something, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Sales/Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied in person, called in for interview one week later. Interviewed with the assistant manager first and pretty much got the job. Talked to the store manager in the next interview to confirm my position and starting date. Both were casual interviews in a sitting area in front of the store.