Victoria's Secret Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Victoria's Secret

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Allen, TX).

Interview

Group interview with 2 other girls. It was very relaxed and the manager was really cool. Ordinary interview questions like why I want to work there. She did throw in 1 out of the box question but it was interesting and made it fun . The whole process for the the group only took about 30 minutes. Easy interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were to pick one animal to represent your traits/personality, what would it be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Evansville, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty laid-back interview. Submitted an application in person and was contacted about a week later for an interview. The interview itself was a group interview with two other people. I had looked on this app for potential questions, and several came up that I'd seen before. However, I second-guessed myself and didn't answer the question about "wardobing" a customer for fear of being wrong-wish I had spoken up. Don't be afraid to hold conversation with the interviewer! We all took turns answering the questions for the most part, but don't be afraid to share real-life experiences you've had in the store or other stores, even if it is an example of something negative that you've learned from. The people at this location are all very nice and seem to be very close to each other. I received a call with a job offer the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to "wardrobe" a customer?   1 Answer
    • What is the first thing you notice when you enter a store?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever mentored anybody? Describe the experience.   1 Answer
    • What is a current fashion icon whose style you admire?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any personal favorite prod it's from Victoria's Secret or PINK?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Three interview process.

One interview with the hiring manager. One with the manager for the area you are interested (I interviewed with the beauty manager). And, one with the store manager.

First interview is a group interview with 2 other applicants. Second and third interview are one-on-one.

First interview took ~1 hr, second and third ~30 mins.

Interview Questions

• How can beauty be related to selling bra, which is what Victoria's Secret known for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Lone Tree, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a group interview with about 7 other candidates and we went around the room answering questions and providing further explanations as requested by the manager conducting the interviews, who had all of our applications on hand and would mark responses as we each gave them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Fairview Heights, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview, great manager, it took a week for them to call to set up interview. Haven't received word on whether I got the job, its been a little over a week.

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Culver City, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview with about five or six other people applying and it lasted about 30 minutes total. We met outside the store in the mall so it was fairly casual. The interview was conducted by the store manager and she asked us 4 or 5 questions each, sometimes the same questions, sometimes different. Out of the six or seven of us, four or five of us were offered positions.

Interview Questions

• How would you make the link between our lingerie and beauty sections?   1 Answer
    • What position do you think you would be best at and why?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called the next day and told me to attend a hiring event where there was a group interview. There was 7 of us (one girl came super late and could not participate). The questions was easy the process was super boring listening to the same question and answers 7 times. They DO check references so make sure you put them on there. I got a call back two days later saying that I was extended an offer. I wasn't nervous because I'm pretty confident in myself.

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Valdosta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I saw they were hiring on Indeed, I applied online and got a call two days later about a 7:30 pm group interview the following week. It was a breeze. I wore all black, business casual. A woman walked up to me and asked if I was there for the interview and I replied yes, she then led me to a table with two other potential associates and two other managers, they asked all of us pretty easy questions and even personality questions which I loved. It was very easy and not intimidating. We were done in 15 minutes. They said they'd call within the next two days if we got the job and they called me the next day and offered me the position for $10 an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was $10 an hour. There was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Went into store applied and met the manager, she set me up for an interview which took place two days later. 10 min interview. Super quick! Told me she would call my references then call me by the middle of the next week. She didn't call but I called back to check and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate $12 for seasonal pay, $2 raise if you become a core

Anonymous Employee in Laplace, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Laplace, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

A manager interviewed us outside of the store. It was laid back and it was a group interview with about 6 women. Almost everyone in my group was hired. It was very friendly. The interview lasted close to an hour. Your basic and standard job interview questions were asked and was a very easy process. I recommend wearing all black to your interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy they offered 9 and I accepted