Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

1.8

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called the next day. Set up an interview with one of the managers and the other candidate. The interview I felt went amazing I had experience which the other girl did not and I answered the questions I felt really well. Was I perfect? Hell no? She said that we would for sure know by the end of the day however, she never let me know which was so unprofessional and rude. She said we would either get an decline email or a phone call to set up a second interview with the store manager. However, I got neither.

Interview Questions

• Why VS?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you dealt with a difficult customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What makes you happy?   Answer Question
    • What/Is something challenging for you at your last/current job?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when someone pushed you to be better and what was the end result.   Answer Question
    • Why do you like customer service?   Answer Question
    • What company have you worked for you that you see has a deep culture/value and why?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied in March ( I actually forgot that I applied at all because almost 3 months have passed), got a called for an interview last Friday (May 19th) for an interview on Monday (Yesterday, May 22nd) and was told that I would get a call by this Saturday and if not then I should call them on the following Monday. I got a call the next day (today, May 23rd) and was told that I'll start on Sunday! One of the easiest interviews I've done.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer
    • What would you say is your biggest strength?   Answer Question
    • What would you say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where a coworker wasn't pulling their weight and you were doing all of the work?   Answer Question

Sales & Support Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Cumming, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

A week after I applied, I had a phone interview with one of the hiring managers. She said she would schedule me for an in-person interview when I moved back (because I was still at college at the time) but never did. The interview was very casual and laid-back, much like a conversation. The woman I spoke to was very nice and upbeat, which helped a lot to keep the conversation flowing. Overall, It was a pretty easy interview, even though it was over the phone.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First contacted by recruiter after resume was forwarded. Next was a face to face with DM. I did well on that interview. Then it was a phone interview with Regional and HR manager. Then the waiting game started. Took almost a month before I got an offer. Through out the entire process the recruiter was great she stayed in touch telling me to be patient etc etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was easy she offered I countered and was met in the middle. My reference was never checked.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I turned in a paper application & got called in for an interview a week later. It was a group interview & it felt like we were all just having casual conversation, the manager made it very comfortable. I got a call 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where its okay to break policy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Buford, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview on Thursday Feburary 4th. I was interviewing for the sales associate position. I called back later that day and told the woman I interviewed with I would rather do stock. She said she had actually planned on calling me back for a second interview with the store manager. She said she would call me later that night and set something up. She didn't call. I called the following Sunday to follow up, and she again told me she would call me back that same day. Still didn't receive a call. I called back on Tuesday, and spoke with a different manager who then told me the store manager was out of town and she would call me back ans let me know if the sales manager could interview me ans that she would call the next day. She didn't call me back either. I called again the following week almost 3 weeks had passed and I spoke with the woman I interviewed with again. She said the store manager was out of town and the sales manager was too busy to interview me. After being told three different times they were going to call me to set up a second interview, I still have not heard anything back. I recieved a card in the mail today saying no positions were available that matched by experience. The interview was rushed and the woman interviews us seemed rude and uninterested. She only asked us two questions. They were very unprofessional and incompetent and lead me on for three weeks. Don't waste you're time applying.

Sales and Support Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Roswell, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted an expression of interest online and I was then called in to interview. It was a group interview of three and we took turns answering the questions they asked. The questions were easy and basic and I filled out an actual application while we were interviewing. I'm currently seasonal but they said there is opportunity to stay afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Conyers, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviews are done in a group of 6 or less. Interviewees are asked to give a Basic description of themselves. Interview lasts about 20 minutes or less. Must wear professional attire and be prepared to wait an additional 5 or 10 minutes after the time you were told to arrive. After the interview, callbacks were done the following week.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Victoria's Secret that interests you the most?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Marietta, GA).

Interview

easy, expected questions, normal interview questions, very nice manager, asked more about my personality than anything else, would definitely recommend to a friend, perfect part time position for someone still in school

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   7 Answers

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a group interview. Which included myself and four other females. The interview went really well! I was well prepared for my interview due to this website. The manager was really laid back and cool which made this process much easier. She filled us in on the stores expectations and gave us a little bit of background history of the company. By far the easiest interview I've ever been in.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   2 Answers