Victoria's Secret Stores Bra Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.1

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. Applied online and got a phone call from the store manager a few days later to come in for an interview. Group interview with 6 girls and a manager. Called later that day and 4 of us were offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a customer stealing merchandise?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Bra Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I was already a sales associate but they noticed hat I was good at selling bras and giving measurements. I was offered the position by my selling manager and she asked how I would feel working in the fitting room environment. I was used to selling but I wanted a change and I noticed the bonuses for bra specialist was different. Bra specialist make bonuses based on the percentage of bra sales for the month and since the main thing for the store is to drive bras so I went for it especially because of all the full time benefits since I was only part time.

Interview Questions

• How would you link a customer that is looking at merchandise to the fitting room?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Honolulu, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview was in a group, they planned to have four of us, with two of us showing up. Asked predetermined questions, a different one of each, then clarified availability.

Second interview was with the district manager, and was less structured. Mainly asking what interested me in the position, and answering any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used teaching and communication skills to effect positive change in your workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very brief and semi informal. The questions that were asked were typical interview questions. It was very easy to answer the questions if you have any experience in retail.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in a difficult situation with a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Redding, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Fun. I had a group interview. It was very close and it seemed more conversational. She asked questions that everyone was able to answer. Constantly reminded us that we were not being judged for answering or not answering a certain amount of questions. Made us feel safe in the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you could add on and inspire your customer to buy more while still providing a great shopping experience. (Or something to the effect.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Reston, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. I was asked about previous experience and sales goals. 1 in person interview and one phone interview. They do a reference check as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victorias Secret?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Providence, RI) in November 2014.

Interview

I have already worked with the company for a year so the interview process was less intense than others. I had to be interviewed by the district manager to ensure I was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you set goals for yourself? How to you work towards those goals? Explain a situation where you worked on a team and communication was key to achieve a goal.   1 Answer

Bra Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2014.

Interview

I Applied in one of their newest locations. the interview was with a group of managers each one asked a question. Managers were friendly and professional. The interview lasted less than 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual retail questions nothing major or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Westminster, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Questions are based on past customer experiences, bra knowledge, (features and benefits), situational interview questions, other various interview questions based on customer experiences, and questions to ask in order to determine customer's needs.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with an upset or difficult customer? How would you sell a bra to a customer? What are some open ended questions you'd ask a customer to determine her needs and wants?   1 Answer

Bra Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in June 2014.

Interview

it was a group interview about , what skills can you bring to the table. they also ask whats a good and bad thing about you. and which one did you wanna work for. and your references will be called as well as your availability will play a big factor.

Interview Questions

• what do you think when you hear the words victoria secret?   Answer Question