Victoria's Secret Stores Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a really easy interview. They just call you telling you when you can go for interview. When they are interviewing you just ask about your experience and what you can do for the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is straight forward. Dress in black, professional. Have a great personality, they look for someone whose helpful. Who loves the brand and passionate about VS products. For cashier, you must be a multi-tasker and works well in fast pace environment

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very professional and nice. They asked a series of questions and allowed time to speak on your background and experiences. They were very detailed and serious. Reviewed my resume and asked about my duties and what I planned to do in the future career wise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Novi, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I asked for an application in store, brought it back the next day and was asked a few questions by one of the managers. A few days went by and I called to speak to the hiring manager to follow up on my application, she wasn't in so they said they'd tell her I called and she ended up calling me the next day. When she called she gave me a short phone interview. She set up an in person interview the next day which was a group interview but I had to reschedule so I had a 1 on 1 interview, which for me, is way better than a group. It took about a week and a half for them to get back to me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you be able to contribute to our team?
      How do you deal with rejection? (Cashiers are required to ask customers to open angel cards and they're often rejected.)
      Describe a time where you took over someone else's responsibilities. How did it make you feel?
      Describe a time where you were part of a competition.
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview had 8 people but interviewer made everyone feel welcomed and special. The interview was held at the store location in a meeting room. Interviewer asked general work experience and scenario questions.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick, got hired on the spot, started next day. Walked into store with application in hand. Waited about 20 minutes for an available manager. She asked a few simple questions and that was it. They called me that night at 8:30 and told me to go in at 6:00 AM next morning and to wear all black.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was easy and informative. It consisted of a lot of group questioning and even a short video about the company. Managers are hands on in the interview. Company policies overrule the usual softball questions and you could tell it was a very procedural process.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2015.

Interview

I printed out an application from their website, filled it out, and brought it in to the store. They said I would get a call about an interview. I waited a week and didn't get a call so I called and asked to speak to the hiring manager, but every time I called for the next few days they said she wasn't in. Three days later I called again and spoke to her and she said she would call to set up an interview the next day. She didn't call until four days later and we set up an interview for the next day. When I arrived the store was busy so I waited 15 minutes to interview. The interview went well and she said I would get a call in the next few days about being hired. I never got a call so after a week later I called two different times and they said that they would call me back about it and they never did.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application in store in October.. Received a call at the end of January when all hope was lost. Initial interview was a group interview consisting of about 6 applicants including myself and one manager. She Asked fairly reasonable and easy questions. She would say the question then have us all answer it. She also gave us good background information about the company and what they stand for. This process took about an hour and 15. Received a call back about 2 days later asking to come in for a second interview a couple days later which was one on one with a different manager. This was fairly brief. Received a call about 4 days later with a job offer and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• Describe a good customer service experience and a bad customer service experience   Answer Question
    • What are your long term or short term goals with this company?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever witnessed dishonest behavior and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a customer yelling in your face?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview, its very fun dont be nervous just stress customer service!! They really do make a big deal about it, Its very important to them. :)

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you? When is a time, where you gave or received good customer service?   Answer Question