Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.2

Sales and Support Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got called about 1 1/2 week later, but my interview wasn't until another week from receiving the call. Entered in Victoria's Secret, walked around the store until the store manager took us in the conference room which was held in the basement of the store(oakbrook, IL) the interview was group based. The manager and 2 other ladies including myself it was us 3. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, asked us questions and talked about the company itself and store location. No trick questions, very straight forward Ana welcoming. SMILE AND BE RELAXED! After interview we were told we would get a call back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work at Victoria's Secret?   Answer Question
    • What was your prior job and what were your responsibilitys?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability?   Answer Question
    • If I was to call your former employer what would they say about you?   Answer Question

PINK Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

It was calm and relaxing. Just getting to know you and how your interesest to see if you would align with there values. I was a one on one interview which can go from one on one to like five or six in the first round to one on one if you get asked to come back.

Interview Questions

• What does Victoria's Secret mean to me?   1 Answer

Sales and Support Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Algonquin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Algonquin, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

There are two group interviews. The first one was with three or four other girls and one of the assistant managers. She was really sweet and basically just asked about work experience, why we were applying, what our favorite products were, etc. I was called back for a second interview with two other girls and was interviewed by the store manager, who was much brisker and more intense, but she essentially asked the same things plus our availability. Two of us got hired.

Seasonal Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Skokie, IL).

Interview

I applied online on a Friday afternoon. That evening I received a call from the store asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. I said I could not come because I had school. So they asked me to come the following day at noon. She asked me to come in 15 minutes earlier just to fill out a paper application. After this we were brought to the back stock room. There was three of us interviewing with one manager. She asked some of the same questions and some different. I answered a total of two questions. After the interview I got a call 20 minutes later offering me a regular position with the pay I requested. I initially only wanted a seasonal position but she offered me a higher pay with the regular position so I chose to do that. I was still at the mall so I just filled out my paperwork that day and started training the next day. Super easy and super quick.

Interview Questions

• Which position do you have experience with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate for what you would like especially if you have the experience and they want you.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application of interest online was called 2 or 3 days later for interview & to fill out an actual application was offered the position a week or a week and a half later started training within a few days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I "applied" online, it was more of a inquiry form. I was called two days from that day and asked a few questions about where I worked before and how my selling techniques were. They discussed hours and how I would be working. They gave me an interview for the next day but because of unforeseen circumstances I couldn't attend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied and got a call within a few days. The interview was a group interview with three other girls. Asked us basic interview questions about our customer service. Good experience

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were able to provide outstanding customer service? When did you go above and beyond to make sure a customer was satisfied?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview so they would bring 3 of you in and have you interview in front of each other. Most of the questions were scenario question (how you would react to a certain situation) and they will ask for your availability and if you filled out the paper application or online application.

Interview Questions

• Try to sell me two items that you are currently wearing.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Went into store applied and met the manager, she set me up for an interview which took place two days later. 10 min interview. Super quick! Told me she would call my references then call me by the middle of the next week. She didn't call but I called back to check and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate $12 for seasonal pay, $2 raise if you become a core

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Orland Park, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2-3 days for a response. I arrived at the store about 15 minutes early for my interview and then they took me to the back of the store. There were several other people as well and we were all asked of some questions. It was a very basic interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths that you could bring to our store?   Answer Question