Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017
1,415 Interview Reviews

2.3

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Communication of interview process was mediocre for management position. District managers seem to have biased approach during interview for external candidates. If you are looking for a selling associate position, a good company to gain exposure with but must 'climb the ropes' if you want to get anywhere.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was easy. I filled out an interest form and a week later got a call back. Went in asked questions like why Victoria secret and etc. filled out an application. We had a long talk about the store. Ask a lot of questions so you'll get a better chance. It was easy. It was on a Friday and got a call back Monday morning with an offer.

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied to VS online and the next day I was called in for a interview. The interview was a group interview and me and the other girls were waiting around the store for about 10 minutes before a manager came and took us to where we were going to be interviewed. The questions were pretty basic and just asked about our work history and all that. After the interview, she said that she would call us within the next week to say if we got a second interview or not. I got a call two days after the interview asking me to come in for a second interview for the following week. The second interview was super easier and it was more laid back than my first one. She said that she would call back in about a week with their decisions, but they came back to me the same day with their offer!

Assistant Merchant - Beauty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

Made me uncomfortable - it seemed like the recruiter already made her decision on me as an applicant before she even asked me any questions. She asked why I left my previous role and to "walk me through your resignation and how that happened," as if she wanted the whole play-by-play. Excuse me? So unprofessional. Glad it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• So you resigned? Your manager was okay with that? Walk me through your resignation and how that happened.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Normal interview with typical interview questions asked. I interviewed with two managers. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. They told me about themselves as well and told me what the company is about. I left the interview feeling confident about the job and extremely eager to start!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

The person was able to ask the right questions right away. As long as you have a positive mind they will most likely hire you. The interview was really quick but got right to the points. I was the only one hired from the group. It is a group interview

PINK Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

It was calm and relaxing. Just getting to know you and how your interesest to see if you would align with there values. I was a one on one interview which can go from one on one to like five or six in the first round to one on one if you get asked to come back.

Interview Questions

• What does Victoria's Secret mean to me?   1 Answer

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

Hired during semi annual seasonal period, submitted application in person, got called back for a group interview, about 60 minutes long, straight forward, one of three girls in the interview with store manager

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a really easy interview. They just call you telling you when you can go for interview. When they are interviewing you just ask about your experience and what you can do for the company.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is straight forward. Dress in black, professional. Have a great personality, they look for someone whose helpful. Who loves the brand and passionate about VS products. For cashier, you must be a multi-tasker and works well in fast pace environment