Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017
1,514 Interview Reviews

2.3

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (College Station, TX).

Interview

Two part interview. The first part, I was interviewed by the shift manager who asked me a couple personal questions. About a couple days later, I got an interview with the store manager who asked me more job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here ?
      Tell me a time where you had a difficult task and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview not really intense. The managers were very nice, honest, and encouraging. They asked questions like why we would like to work for VS and name a time when you had to overcome a challenge.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

I turned my application into a manager and received a call for a group interview a couple weeks later. Scheduled an interview and when I showed up it ended up being a group interview. The group was given an equal opportunity to speak and it ended up being about 20-30 minutes long. Questions demonstrated compassion and customer service.

Sales Associaate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I applied online. Got called for my first interview which was with me and another girl. The actual interview took about 45 min afterward we were were told they would call us. I was called by the same interviewing manager and asked to come in for a second interview. The second one was super relaxed I basically was having a causal conversation with her and it was by far the best interview I've had. I was told I would be recommend to go forward to a third interview over the phone. I got that third call from another manager but this was simply to tell me I got the job if I wanted it and just ran me through what would happen next. This interview process was honestly very relaxed and everyone that I came across was super sweet. You can wear whatever you like to the interview from what it seems but I recommend wearing all black since that is the dress code for VS employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was simple, turned in my app in person and then was called for interview a week later. I did have to call them to follow- up after I submitted my app and turned out to be a good thing since they forgot to look at my app. It was a group interview and it was simple!

Interview Questions

• The gave a scenario to a situation regarding a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

After applying online I went in for a group interview. It was with one of the sales leads and there was one other girl there. We both ended up getting hired. There were questions about current trends in company and how you handle stress/doing tasks you don't want to do. They called back within a few days for a second interview with the store manager. That interview was one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• What are current styles or trends you see us selling and promoting?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret in camp hill. When I applied it took almost a month to get a call back. It was a group interview with 2 other girls. There were 5 employees interviewing us including the GM. Interview took about 60 min. Don't be shy. After it was over I was asking all the questions while the other girls just sat there. I got a call back 3 days with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Mobile, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Mine was a group interview of 4 but the interviewer said that they've interviewed 9 at a time before. She numbered us and gave us each a turn to answer her questions. She went over all of the basics and told us about the dress code (all black) and that they will need us mostly Thursday-Sunday because that's their busiest days. She was super nice and it wasn't nerve racking at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you felt like someone was stealing?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with teamwork?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about goals, for yourself and for a "team"?   Answer Question
    • Why Victoria's Secret? What made you chose this place to apply?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was so easy! I applied online and about five days later they called to set up an interview. It was a group interview with two assistant managers. Everyone was SO nice! I would definitely wear all black.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Interview process went smoothly. Laid back. The entire process took 2 weeks. Offer was made. I took 4 days to think it over. I ended up not taking the job. The hours were too long. Not enough days off.