Victoria's Secret Stores Co-Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Co-Manager Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co - Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

interview was short and sweet...she really didn't ask me as many questions as I thought she should for a mid-level management position. It really did surprise me that she wasn't required to ask more of me.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite section of the store   1 Answer

Negotiation

push for what you want...if they really want you, they will pay a little bit more for you.

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Dallas, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

Submitted my application. Had an initial phone interview with a store manager. Then had a in person interview with a district manager, followed by reference checks and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would deal with an angry or upset customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Redmond, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

I already knew the managers so they had a very good idea about my work ethics, skills and character. I was recruited from another company. So by the time I interviewed it was them giving me more reasons why I should come on board with VS. It was the best decision I made!

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be one of your areas of weakness in business management   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiated salary because they were recruiting me from another store and I needed higher pay

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in September 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with Store and District Managers on separage ocassions. Within 1 week an offer was made and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do I consider to be my major Strength/oppotunity   Answer Question
    • What Do I feel I can bring to this position that would be considered an asset?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate. The position and offer were ecactly what I was looking for.

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in September 2008.

Interview

The store manager contacted me and set up and interview within that same week. The interview started with me just giving her feed back on my past work experience and education. I was interviewing for the visual manager positon, so after the store manager finished with her questions we walked through the store and she had me point out any oppourtunities that I saw in the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate. I was offered $2300 more than what I asked for