Victoria's Secret Stores Functional Manager-PINK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Functional Manager-PINK Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Functional Manager-PINK Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

interviews are typically done in panel form for new stores and remodels. one on one for individual positions that open. strong internal resumes are mandatory. interview is more like conversation. you do not feel as if you are being barraged with questions. managers value real life examples. do not ramble, be precise and bullet point your answers as much as possible. let your passion for the brand and the customer show.

Interview Questions

• How will you build the PINK team and ensure business grows by 30% in the nest year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Victoria's Secret values it's employees and promotes from within. In my experience (I have been promoted four times, from seasonal associate to functional manager) they have always provided me with a number to which I responded. I have always been met in the middle if my number was higher than their's or been given the number I asked for. This last time I was given more than I asked for and it made me feel very appreciated.