Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,416 Interview Reviews

2.3

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then called the store myself. They asked me to come in that following Wednesday. It was a group interview pretty easy and about an hour long! The same day they called me for a second interview for the next day! The next day I came in she basically asked the same questions. It lasted about 10 minutes. Got a call that same day offering me the position

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

phone interview first then face to face interview. Several were completed however, before you were met with an offer. i felt they were thorough and it wasn't stressful at all. it was a normal interview noting out of the ordinary

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job board site. I received a call in 2 days to come in for an interview the next afternoon . It was a group interview. She asked tons of situational questions and questions about our previous experience.

I'd advise to be assertive and answer first. I did that and noticed the next girl would piggy-back off my answer cause it was a good response. Look professional, speak loud and confidently. One time I didn't have an answer to a question but at least sound like you do.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at VS?   Answer Question
    • How would you go from helping one customer to the next?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever made a suggestion to your supervisor to help business?   Answer Question
    • Has there ever been a time you performed great customer service and the customers left a positive impact on you?   Answer Question
    • Has there ever been a time you suggested anything to your supervisor to help business?   Answer Question
    • How would you help several customers on the floor if they all need your help?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, they called the next day for a 10 minute phone interview. They set up an interview for the next day, it was 10 minutes and I got hired on the spot. They ask what you want to be paid.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

applied online. I got a phone call from the hiring manager to come in for an interview 2 days later. It was a group interview with two other girls. she took us to the stock room and just asked us 3 questions. once we were done after like 15 mins she told us we would get a call back within the same day or the day after. got a call back a day later and got the job.

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief about 5 minutes for both the phone and in person interview. Asked basic questions. One on one interview (thank goodness because I hate group interviews), gave me my schedule at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do? (Just selling, cashier, everything possible in the store)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to the office level at the 34th Street location. I had an interview with a lady. The interview was really quick. It was only about 5-7 minutes. She only asked you a few questions and then she said thank you and that they would call me or email in a few days about their decision.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us mainly behavioral questions but they are also watching to see who answers first and who isn't afraid to speak up so don't not answer questions or wait to be called on to provide an answer. The entire interview lasted about 15 minutes and was short and simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

i applied in person and got a call maybe 4 days later. i was asked to come in for an interview. it was a group interview. Asked us both the same questions. took about maybe 20 min. i got a call back maybe around 3 days later telling me i got the job and asked to come in for training/on-boarding. completed paperwork that same day.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      what are your hobbies?
      how would you help an employee find the perfect bra?
      Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

The process took 1 week so it was fast and very easy to get the position. I went to the interview which took about 10 mins and she told be I would receive a call with the offer. The day after the manager called me to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Have you ever worked in sales?
      Answer Question