Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,555 Interview Reviews

2.3

Sales and Support Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Only one interview. I've read about others having to go through multiple interviews steps though I.E phone interview, a second, and a third interview. So be prepared if there's more than one interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had multiple things to do. How did you decide which to prioritize first?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied in March ( I actually forgot that I applied at all because almost 3 months have passed), got a called for an interview last Friday (May 19th) for an interview on Monday (Yesterday, May 22nd) and was told that I would get a call by this Saturday and if not then I should call them on the following Monday. I got a call the next day (today, May 23rd) and was told that I'll start on Sunday! One of the easiest interviews I've done.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer
    • What would you say is your biggest strength?   Answer Question
    • What would you say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where a coworker wasn't pulling their weight and you were doing all of the work?   Answer Question

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. The manager asked a bunch of behavioral questions in regards to working with customers. Additionally, the manager asked about previous work experience and situations that happened during the job

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Mount Pleasant, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

One on one interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Since I was seasonal, I didn't get any of the character questions others are listing. Basically just asking about my experience and comfortability.

Interview Questions

• Where in the store (freight, sales, or floor sets) would you be most comfortable working?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview takes place in a group setting. There is one interviewer and approximately 5 interviewees. They go round table with the same questions for everyone, so you need to make sure your answers are different.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview where everyone sits down together and each get to answer the questions asked by a manager. Do your best to stand out, give honest answers that show your strength in connecting with people and giving great customer service. Victoria's Secret is all about selling and giving customers an amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Victoria's Secret?
      Describe what high selling culture means to you?
      What is excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews one with Ops Manafer one with General Manager. Have to apply online and have some computer knowledge. I applied online. A few days later I git a call to come in for an interview. Thats when I met the Operations manager. Then I had to do N interview with the General manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a couple weeks after and the girl on the phone asked me why I wanted to work there and my availability. Then she told me to come in for an interview the following week. Met with the merchandising manager and she was very sweet. She asked me a couple questions and she seemed to really like me. She told me my experience and availability falls in line with what they're searching for and she told me to come back the same day to meet with the store manager. Store manager was nice and asked me a couple questions. A couple days later I got a call from them with a job offer. However, the girl on the phone said that they had sent me an email with the job offer but I hadn't gotten one, she said they'll send again but I still haven't gotten it.

Sales & Support Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Woodbury, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and they called me maybe a week or so later. I talked to a manager and she asked a few questions. We set up an in person interview that same week and it was pretty relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer
    • What was one time you had to overcome an aggressive goal.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you improved the attitude of your place of employment.   Answer Question

Sales & Support Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Arlington, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Extremely simple, takes all of 10 mins and with other girls. In the food court of the mall. Very generic questions. Be able to outline retail experience. Know what integrity means to you. They asked me that at both interviews at two store locations I applied to.