Victoria's Secret Stores PINK Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.3

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

It was calm and relaxing. Just getting to know you and how your interesest to see if you would align with there values. I was a one on one interview which can go from one on one to like five or six in the first round to one on one if you get asked to come back.

Interview Questions

• What does Victoria's Secret mean to me?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

(34th street location) I asnswered to a open call, I did the application online and went to the store, I was early and only 6 people where there at the time but as time went by about 100 girls and a few guys came, it kept growing. Maybe about 300 people showed up. Soon the hiring staff came and told us to go downstairs to pink and they will call us up in group of 20s I was in the first group. I got interviewed for about 5 minutes and then was told to sit and wait till someone else called my name, when that lady called me she asked what I was interested in, I told her and she told me to sit down again. Then I interviewed with the pink manager because that's what I was most interested in, a girl and in interviewed with her in a small room. Then she told me to sit down again in a different area, when I was called again I was taken in a room with 2 managers and they told me I was hired. And I would get a welcome email soon

PINK Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online, I was then set up for an interview. I was given choices for days and times to come in for the interview. She told me what to bring and what to expect. She asked a few initial questions about my experience. The process took a little over one week. I was first interviewed by the store Manager then a follow-up interview with the Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a personal connection you made with a customer?
      Tell me about a challenging situation, how did I overcome?
      What am I most passionate about?
      What would I most like to get out of working at Pink?
      What support do I need to be successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was based on my experience and the offer was great!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Group interview, asked where did you work previously, why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself working in the store, the meaning of customer service, do you see yourself moving up in the company

Interview Questions

• Group interview, asked where did you work previously, why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself working in the store, the meaning of customer service   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Pink Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I went in and applied in person, got a call the next day to come in for a group interview. It was about 6 of us including myself, the hiring manager was very sweet and friendly. We were asked a couple questions and had the opportunity to answer individually. Overall a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Provo, UT).

Interview

A lot of would you rather questions, ask you your preferences on social media, celebrities, etc. Nothing too complicated or that required exhaustive thinking. I was asked things like what magazines did I read, which show did I watch, which perfume did I like to use more, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had brought an application (already filled out) + my resume to the store because I had planned to apply for a while. Lucky enough, they had a hiring booth already set up and I was interviewed there. It was pretty quick, they asked basic questions + what was my favorite product. From there, she told me my next interview would be 2 days after. That interview went well also, again, basic questions and "why PINK"? From what I know, they've called 1/3 references so far, it's been 4 days since the last interview so I'm hoping I get a call back soon. Overall, process was easy and quick and the longest process seems to be getting a call back (trying not to assume that's a bad thing, but it might be)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to a group interview, my first one ever. And the interview was horrible, well at least for me. The manager never asked about our work experience at all. She said she wants to get to know us on a personal level. Seemed very odd because any interview it was always based on work, not my private life which quite honestly isn't very exciting. But during the group interview I was not able to get a word in, she picked the two girls sitting on her left and right side. It pretty much was a popularity contest which is very unfair. I have 7 years of retail experience and for me not to get hired based on my personal life is BS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Cerritos, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 4 other girls for the VS hiring event. About 25 minutes long, stood outside the PINK store individually answering questions. Was told they would call in 2-3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Downey, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, I had one walk up group interview with 5 girls, then I got a call back maybe two weeks later for a second interview and there was three of us. The interviews were quick and simple. They pretty much asked you questions about yourself and threw a couple situation questions in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good addition to our PINK team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase. When they called they actually offered me a position at a different location which is actually closer to home, so its fine. They called asked if I was interested, then told me how much I'd be paid, and went on to tell me about the on-boarding,