Victoria's Secret Stores Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Product Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Sat in the mall area. Met with SM. asked me questions about company. What made me successful. What I knew about CEO. A lot of behavioral and experience related questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Networked through another store. Had an interview at Starbucks with store manager. Friendly and fun. Basic questions. Tell me about your work history. Why VS? Second interview with DM. Friendly and fun as well, although she was late (due to weather) Prepare to speak to your resume. Have questions prepared to ask at end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about 2 times you had to have a hard coaching session with an employee and what was the result.
      Walk me through your resume
      Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered lower than I wanted so I countered. They still came back with less than I wanted but close.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I was recruited by the store manager while I worked for a clothing store. She loved my customer service while she was shopping in that store. She asked me to come and interview for an elevated management role at her store. I interviewed and filled out an application the following week. I was called back the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a man to purchase 3 matching panties to a bra when he's in a hurry?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed in person with District Manager in person at the store location. The meeting was then with the store manager and district manager. The process was quick. The interview lasted about one hour in total. I was giving the job on the spot. I later came in and formally excepted the written offer.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in October 2009.

Interview

They do group interviews first then pick the best candidates from that interview.
    Use your own answers and not waht everyone else says during the group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none offer was great compnesation wise

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Detroit, MI) in May 2008.

Interview

walked in, spoke to store manager. Interviewed on the spot. Set up interview with district manager. Received offer two days later

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the company?   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you will succeed in this position   1 Answer