Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was easy. I filled out an interest form and a week later got a call back. Went in asked questions like why Victoria secret and etc. filled out an application. We had a long talk about the store. Ask a lot of questions so you'll get a better chance. It was easy. It was on a Friday and got a call back Monday morning with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

The person was able to ask the right questions right away. As long as you have a positive mind they will most likely hire you. The interview was really quick but got right to the points. I was the only one hired from the group. It is a group interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us mainly behavioral questions but they are also watching to see who answers first and who isn't afraid to speak up so don't not answer questions or wait to be called on to provide an answer. The entire interview lasted about 15 minutes and was short and simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to the office level at the 34th Street location. I had an interview with a lady. The interview was really quick. It was only about 5-7 minutes. She only asked you a few questions and then she said thank you and that they would call me or email in a few days about their decision.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview with two other women. They asked us questions ranging from why we were interested in the position, to how we would handle hypothetical situations. Both myself and the two other women in the group interview were hired.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is returning an unsatisfied/defective product, how would you handle the return?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was seen after about 15 minutes waiting outside the break room, and brought into an office one on one and asked to tell them about myself, personality, and my interests. Was overall not very in depth. As well as previous retail experience and then asked availability leading into hiring.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult scenario you've found yourself in while at work and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Applied online got a call the next day. Schedule interview for the day after. First interview was a group interview. Later I got called for a second interview for the next day with another manager. She interviewed me standing in the store front where we were constantly interrupt and she kept walking away to do stuff.

Interview Questions

• Weakness ?
      Strength ?
      Why work here ?
      A time you went above and beyond for a customer ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Yonkers, NY).

Interview

She ask easy questions. Very generous . I work at v.s before I just wanted to work at a new location . It a small store and I dressed ver professionally. I arrive on time while the girl was late .

Interview Questions

• Why Victoria secret ? What position and why ? General questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Clarksville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was one of the best interviews I have been to. The store manager was very nice and fun and made the interview process so relaxed. I interviewed with about seven other ladies. I had applied for seasonal sales but ended up accepting sales specialist because I have worked for this company before.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview asked what you do in your spare time and something that was hard to deal with and how you did they were looking for outgoing personalities and bodies because they did need many workers they fired half of them a week after them starting so make sure your ready to sale

Interview Questions

• What is your average Friday night like ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me the day after and asked me if I wanted the job