Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

although i did know someone within the store already, she really only got me an interview and of course i had to get the job myself. they called and scheduled an interview which was a group interview when i showed up. i was nervous because i didnt have previous retail experience BUT neither did the rest of the group i was with so once i figured that out i felt less nervous.
although its cliche, for this type of interview truly be yourself and stand out in a positive way, it was revealed to me later they look for positive people who have a growth mindset.
WEAR ALL BLACK and a cute necklace/shoes
once i was called for a second interview employees were talking to my interviewer beforehand and were commenting that i made their dress code which put a great impression already for this second interview.
the second interview was one-on-one with the store manager and i truly loved her and felt comfortable. overall she explained to me she remembered me from the first interview and just wanted to get to know me. We would talk and occasionally she would asked me interview questions, but they were simple questions. then in the same interview she told me they would notify me when i will train and i got the job! good luck

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Concord, CA).

Interview

This was at a PINK store. it was a group interview and it was only 2 other girls and myself. the sales manager interviewed us and basically just talked the whole time and only asked us 3 questions but 2 of them were basically the same thing.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

They called and I had an interview the next day. I was told to dress professionally in all black. The interview was with one other person. They called later that day and I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Erie, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online three weeks ago, got a call & had a phone interview, then schedule an interview for when I got back home from college. Had the interview at 3pm the day after I got home and was called by 7pm to tell me I got the job! The manager was very nice and the interview itself was very casual.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview where everyone sits down together and each get to answer the questions asked by a manager. Do your best to stand out, give honest answers that show your strength in connecting with people and giving great customer service. Victoria's Secret is all about selling and giving customers an amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Victoria's Secret?
      Describe what high selling culture means to you?
      What is excellent customer service?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview takes place in a group setting. There is one interviewer and approximately 5 interviewees. They go round table with the same questions for everyone, so you need to make sure your answers are different.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I went in to the store and asked for an application, turned it in a few days later to a hiring manager and spoke with her for a few minutes. I was contacted to come in for an interview and interviewed with a hiring manager at the store.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a stressful situation you've experienced and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Very informal. It was a group interview with two other women and I was asked basic questions about how I work, the type of person I am and charactaristics I have and was given several scenarios and asked how I would handle myself.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Torrance, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied back in the middle of February. Got a call for an interview March 2nd (Thursday). Scheduled the interview for March 5th (Sunday). Met with the Visual/Merchandising Manager. Dressed business formal. It was me and one other girl. Both were nice. There wasn't any competitive vibe between us. The Manager explained the position, asked questions about our previous jobs, availability, and if we were comfortable doing early morning Merchandising shifts if we were scheduled to do so (she makes sure every associate have at least one shift). The manager was bubbly and sweet, but she was stern at the same time.

The interview was around 20-30min max. After it was over she said she would talk to the Store Manager about our resume, then told us to wait for an email or a call back in a day or 2. Less than 2 hours later I was offered the position. Pay was non-negotiable, and was told I might be scheduled the following week for training.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was easy. I filled out an interest form and a week later got a call back. Went in asked questions like why Victoria secret and etc. filled out an application. We had a long talk about the store. Ask a lot of questions so you'll get a better chance. It was easy. It was on a Friday and got a call back Monday morning with an offer.