Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview in back stock room with basic retail questions. Had to speak up to be heard, some people did not answer questions at all. Questions were not difficult, was offered job next day

Interview Questions

• What was a good experience you had recently at a clothing store?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

i got a call and went in for interview a few days later. she asked a few basic retail related questions and told me she'd call me back for a second interview in about a week..

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

although i did know someone within the store already, she really only got me an interview and of course i had to get the job myself. they called and scheduled an interview which was a group interview when i showed up. i was nervous because i didnt have previous retail experience BUT neither did the rest of the group i was with so once i figured that out i felt less nervous.
    although its cliche, for this type of interview truly be yourself and stand out in a positive way, it was revealed to me later they look for positive people who have a growth mindset.
    WEAR ALL BLACK and a cute necklace/shoes
    once i was called for a second interview employees were talking to my interviewer beforehand and were commenting that i made their dress code which put a great impression already for this second interview.
    the second interview was one-on-one with the store manager and i truly loved her and felt comfortable. overall she explained to me she remembered me from the first interview and just wanted to get to know me. We would talk and occasionally she would asked me interview questions, but they were simple questions. then in the same interview she told me they would notify me when i will train and i got the job! good luck

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

First of all, I was told to wear my best PINK outfit, so it is okay to wear leggings, or a t-shirt, but wear anything with the PINK logo. You do not have to wear all black if the interview is not for Victoria's Secret. I had two interviews, both were group interviews. The first interview was with an assistant manager and three other girls. The questions were mainly focused on getting to know us. One question that stood out to me was that he gave us a description of all the different positions available, and asked us what we felt we would be best fit for. He let us take turns speaking, so that was nice because everyone got to answer the question. The downside was that we had to wait for our turn in the order based on where we were sitting. I got a call back for the second interview after two weeks. The second interview was with the manager, but this time there were five other girls. It was conversational, and she would throw in scenarios that happen at the job and it was up to us to jump in and give an answer as to how we would act in the situation. Sometimes she would only hear one answer, and it was hard to tell her mood or reaction just from her facial expressions. The important thing is and my best tip is to make direct eye contact with the interviewer, nod your head to show that you are listening and are engaged, and be as outgoing as possible. They are looking for positive and bubbly energy at PINK (I only work for PINK, not VS) and they want friendly employees. If they want you to jump in to answer, try to be first as much as possible because they really want the outgoing employee that would jump on the chance to help a customer on the sight. After my second interview, I got an offer the day after. I hope this helps, good luck! Be patient, confident, and optimistic!

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a young girl, lets say about 13, who is coming in for her first bra but is reserved or uncomfortable about getting measured?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Concord, CA).

Interview

This was at a PINK store. it was a group interview and it was only 2 other girls and myself. the sales manager interviewed us and basically just talked the whole time and only asked us 3 questions but 2 of them were basically the same thing.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

They called and I had an interview the next day. I was told to dress professionally in all black. The interview was with one other person. They called later that day and I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Erie, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online three weeks ago, got a call & had a phone interview, then schedule an interview for when I got back home from college. Had the interview at 3pm the day after I got home and was called by 7pm to tell me I got the job! The manager was very nice and the interview itself was very casual.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview where everyone sits down together and each get to answer the questions asked by a manager. Do your best to stand out, give honest answers that show your strength in connecting with people and giving great customer service. Victoria's Secret is all about selling and giving customers an amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Victoria's Secret?
      Describe what high selling culture means to you?
      What is excellent customer service?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview takes place in a group setting. There is one interviewer and approximately 5 interviewees. They go round table with the same questions for everyone, so you need to make sure your answers are different.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Tuscaloosa, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, it was a group interview it another girl and I plus one of the managers who did the interviewing. We would both answer the same question but then we would also get asked individual questions too.