Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview takes place in a group setting. There is one interviewer and approximately 5 interviewees. They go round table with the same questions for everyone, so you need to make sure your answers are different.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview where everyone sits down together and each get to answer the questions asked by a manager. Do your best to stand out, give honest answers that show your strength in connecting with people and giving great customer service. Victoria's Secret is all about selling and giving customers an amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Victoria's Secret?
      Describe what high selling culture means to you?
      What is excellent customer service?
      1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I went in to the store and asked for an application, turned it in a few days later to a hiring manager and spoke with her for a few minutes. I was contacted to come in for an interview and interviewed with a hiring manager at the store.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a stressful situation you've experienced and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Very informal. It was a group interview with two other women and I was asked basic questions about how I work, the type of person I am and charactaristics I have and was given several scenarios and asked how I would handle myself.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Torrance, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied back in the middle of February. Got a call for an interview March 2nd (Thursday). Scheduled the interview for March 5th (Sunday). Met with the Visual/Merchandising Manager. Dressed business formal. It was me and one other girl. Both were nice. There wasn't any competitive vibe between us. The Manager explained the position, asked questions about our previous jobs, availability, and if we were comfortable doing early morning Merchandising shifts if we were scheduled to do so (she makes sure every associate have at least one shift). The manager was bubbly and sweet, but she was stern at the same time.

The interview was around 20-30min max. After it was over she said she would talk to the Store Manager about our resume, then told us to wait for an email or a call back in a day or 2. Less than 2 hours later I was offered the position. Pay was non-negotiable, and was told I might be scheduled the following week for training.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was easy. I filled out an interest form and a week later got a call back. Went in asked questions like why Victoria secret and etc. filled out an application. We had a long talk about the store. Ask a lot of questions so you'll get a better chance. It was easy. It was on a Friday and got a call back Monday morning with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

The person was able to ask the right questions right away. As long as you have a positive mind they will most likely hire you. The interview was really quick but got right to the points. I was the only one hired from the group. It is a group interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Went to the store and we went to the food court of the mall to get a quieter atmosphere, also admitted that the back of the office was a mess so didnt want to interview me there.

Interview Questions

• Could of see yourself working your way up through this L brand company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us mainly behavioral questions but they are also watching to see who answers first and who isn't afraid to speak up so don't not answer questions or wait to be called on to provide an answer. The entire interview lasted about 15 minutes and was short and simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to the office level at the 34th Street location. I had an interview with a lady. The interview was really quick. It was only about 5-7 minutes. She only asked you a few questions and then she said thank you and that they would call me or email in a few days about their decision.