Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.2

661 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Franklin, TN).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze. Manager was very open and friendly which made the nerves go away. The interview was held outside the store at a table in the mall. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Metairie, LA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied via the Victoria's Secret online application process. I was called maybe a week later for an interview. When I arrived at the interview, I realized that it was a group interview. I was called the next day with a job offer and went in the day after that to set up my employee profile and fill out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (College Station, TX).

Interview

Two part interview. The first part, I was interviewed by the shift manager who asked me a couple personal questions. About a couple days later, I got an interview with the store manager who asked me more job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here ?
      Tell me a time where you had a difficult task and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview not really intense. The managers were very nice, honest, and encouraging. They asked questions like why we would like to work for VS and name a time when you had to overcome a challenge.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was simple, turned in my app in person and then was called for interview a week later. I did have to call them to follow- up after I submitted my app and turned out to be a good thing since they forgot to look at my app. It was a group interview and it was simple!

Interview Questions

• The gave a scenario to a situation regarding a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

After applying online I went in for a group interview. It was with one of the sales leads and there was one other girl there. We both ended up getting hired. There were questions about current trends in company and how you handle stress/doing tasks you don't want to do. They called back within a few days for a second interview with the store manager. That interview was one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• What are current styles or trends you see us selling and promoting?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret in camp hill. When I applied it took almost a month to get a call back. It was a group interview with 2 other girls. There were 5 employees interviewing us including the GM. Interview took about 60 min. Don't be shy. After it was over I was asking all the questions while the other girls just sat there. I got a call back 3 days with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Mobile, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Mine was a group interview of 4 but the interviewer said that they've interviewed 9 at a time before. She numbered us and gave us each a turn to answer her questions. She went over all of the basics and told us about the dress code (all black) and that they will need us mostly Thursday-Sunday because that's their busiest days. She was super nice and it wasn't nerve racking at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you felt like someone was stealing?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with teamwork?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about goals, for yourself and for a "team"?   Answer Question
    • Why Victoria's Secret? What made you chose this place to apply?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was so easy! I applied online and about five days later they called to set up an interview. It was a group interview with two assistant managers. Everyone was SO nice! I would definitely wear all black.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview in back stock room with basic retail questions. Had to speak up to be heard, some people did not answer questions at all. Questions were not difficult, was offered job next day

Interview Questions

• What was a good experience you had recently at a clothing store?   Answer Question