Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.2

676 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Louisville, KY).

Interview

They had you as a group of four people to interview each other. You were to introduce yourself then each person was to show off their selling skills, by selling the interviewer a pen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Grapevine, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Very fast process. Applied online, maybe one week later they called for a phone screening (Sunday)..the screening lasted no longer than 10 mins. The interviewing supervisor scheduled an interview for the following day. The interview took place inside the Victoria Secret Store (Monday), on the sales floor. The manager made it a comfortable experience, last maybe 10 to 15 mins. After the interview, i was told she would review my application with another supervisor. The next day (Tuesday) i received a call letting me know i got the job. I Start Sunday.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to VS and they gave me a call approximately a week later. They called for an interview 2 days later and when I went in it ended up being a group interview (which wasn't mentioned) but it turned out pretty easier than a 1-1 interview in my opinion. After the interview, she said she'd call two days later after all her other interviews but she called me back the next evening. Overall I'd give an 8/10 process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Boston, MA).

Interview

Not bad. Only 2/3 of us showed back. The hiring manager was very laid back and made it an easy process. We both were hired on the spot. The only down side is that I applied weeks before actually being called in for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Franklin, TN).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze. Manager was very open and friendly which made the nerves go away. The interview was held outside the store at a table in the mall. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Metairie, LA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied via the Victoria's Secret online application process. I was called maybe a week later for an interview. When I arrived at the interview, I realized that it was a group interview. I was called the next day with a job offer and went in the day after that to set up my employee profile and fill out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (College Station, TX).

Interview

Two part interview. The first part, I was interviewed by the shift manager who asked me a couple personal questions. About a couple days later, I got an interview with the store manager who asked me more job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here ?
      Tell me a time where you had a difficult task and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview not really intense. The managers were very nice, honest, and encouraging. They asked questions like why we would like to work for VS and name a time when you had to overcome a challenge.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was simple, turned in my app in person and then was called for interview a week later. I did have to call them to follow- up after I submitted my app and turned out to be a good thing since they forgot to look at my app. It was a group interview and it was simple!

Interview Questions

• The gave a scenario to a situation regarding a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

After applying online I went in for a group interview. It was with one of the sales leads and there was one other girl there. We both ended up getting hired. There were questions about current trends in company and how you handle stress/doing tasks you don't want to do. They called back within a few days for a second interview with the store manager. That interview was one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• What are current styles or trends you see us selling and promoting?   1 Answer