Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Very informal. It was a group interview with two other women and I was asked basic questions about how I work, the type of person I am and charactaristics I have and was given several scenarios and asked how I would handle myself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Torrance, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied back in the middle of February. Got a call for an interview March 2nd (Thursday). Scheduled the interview for March 5th (Sunday). Met with the Visual/Merchandising Manager. Dressed business formal. It was me and one other girl. Both were nice. There wasn't any competitive vibe between us. The Manager explained the position, asked questions about our previous jobs, availability, and if we were comfortable doing early morning Merchandising shifts if we were scheduled to do so (she makes sure every associate have at least one shift). The manager was bubbly and sweet, but she was stern at the same time.

The interview was around 20-30min max. After it was over she said she would talk to the Store Manager about our resume, then told us to wait for an email or a call back in a day or 2. Less than 2 hours later I was offered the position. Pay was non-negotiable, and was told I might be scheduled the following week for training.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was easy. I filled out an interest form and a week later got a call back. Went in asked questions like why Victoria secret and etc. filled out an application. We had a long talk about the store. Ask a lot of questions so you'll get a better chance. It was easy. It was on a Friday and got a call back Monday morning with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

The person was able to ask the right questions right away. As long as you have a positive mind they will most likely hire you. The interview was really quick but got right to the points. I was the only one hired from the group. It is a group interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Went to the store and we went to the food court of the mall to get a quieter atmosphere, also admitted that the back of the office was a mess so didnt want to interview me there.

Interview Questions

• Could of see yourself working your way up through this L brand company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to the office level at the 34th Street location. I had an interview with a lady. The interview was really quick. It was only about 5-7 minutes. She only asked you a few questions and then she said thank you and that they would call me or email in a few days about their decision.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us mainly behavioral questions but they are also watching to see who answers first and who isn't afraid to speak up so don't not answer questions or wait to be called on to provide an answer. The entire interview lasted about 15 minutes and was short and simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview with two other women. They asked us questions ranging from why we were interested in the position, to how we would handle hypothetical situations. Both myself and the two other women in the group interview were hired.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is returning an unsatisfied/defective product, how would you handle the return?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Applied online got a call the next day. Schedule interview for the day after. First interview was a group interview. Later I got called for a second interview for the next day with another manager. She interviewed me standing in the store front where we were constantly interrupt and she kept walking away to do stuff.

Interview Questions

• Weakness ?
      Strength ?
      Why work here ?
      A time you went above and beyond for a customer ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was seen after about 15 minutes waiting outside the break room, and brought into an office one on one and asked to tell them about myself, personality, and my interests. Was overall not very in depth. As well as previous retail experience and then asked availability leading into hiring.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult scenario you've found yourself in while at work and how did you handle it?   1 Answer