Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.2

657 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (College Station, TX).

Interview

Two part interview. The first part, I was interviewed by the shift manager who asked me a couple personal questions. About a couple days later, I got an interview with the store manager who asked me more job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here ?
    Tell me a time where you had a difficult task and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview not really intense. The managers were very nice, honest, and encouraging. They asked questions like why we would like to work for VS and name a time when you had to overcome a challenge.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was simple, turned in my app in person and then was called for interview a week later. I did have to call them to follow- up after I submitted my app and turned out to be a good thing since they forgot to look at my app. It was a group interview and it was simple!

Interview Questions

• The gave a scenario to a situation regarding a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

After applying online I went in for a group interview. It was with one of the sales leads and there was one other girl there. We both ended up getting hired. There were questions about current trends in company and how you handle stress/doing tasks you don't want to do. They called back within a few days for a second interview with the store manager. That interview was one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• What are current styles or trends you see us selling and promoting?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret in camp hill. When I applied it took almost a month to get a call back. It was a group interview with 2 other girls. There were 5 employees interviewing us including the GM. Interview took about 60 min. Don't be shy. After it was over I was asking all the questions while the other girls just sat there. I got a call back 3 days with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Mobile, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Mine was a group interview of 4 but the interviewer said that they've interviewed 9 at a time before. She numbered us and gave us each a turn to answer her questions. She went over all of the basics and told us about the dress code (all black) and that they will need us mostly Thursday-Sunday because that's their busiest days. She was super nice and it wasn't nerve racking at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you felt like someone was stealing?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with teamwork?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about goals, for yourself and for a "team"?   Answer Question
    • Why Victoria's Secret? What made you chose this place to apply?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was so easy! I applied online and about five days later they called to set up an interview. It was a group interview with two assistant managers. Everyone was SO nice! I would definitely wear all black.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Group interview in back stock room with basic retail questions. Had to speak up to be heard, some people did not answer questions at all. Questions were not difficult, was offered job next day

Interview Questions

• What was a good experience you had recently at a clothing store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

i got a call and went in for interview a few days later. she asked a few basic retail related questions and told me she'd call me back for a second interview in about a week..

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

although i did know someone within the store already, she really only got me an interview and of course i had to get the job myself. they called and scheduled an interview which was a group interview when i showed up. i was nervous because i didnt have previous retail experience BUT neither did the rest of the group i was with so once i figured that out i felt less nervous.
    although its cliche, for this type of interview truly be yourself and stand out in a positive way, it was revealed to me later they look for positive people who have a growth mindset.
    WEAR ALL BLACK and a cute necklace/shoes
    once i was called for a second interview employees were talking to my interviewer beforehand and were commenting that i made their dress code which put a great impression already for this second interview.
    the second interview was one-on-one with the store manager and i truly loved her and felt comfortable. overall she explained to me she remembered me from the first interview and just wanted to get to know me. We would talk and occasionally she would asked me interview questions, but they were simple questions. then in the same interview she told me they would notify me when i will train and i got the job! good luck

Interview Questions

• why victorias secret?   1 Answer
    • Where in the store do you think you will excel in the most?
      (sprays, clothes, bras, etc)   1 Answer