Victoria's Secret Stores Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Stores Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied in March ( I actually forgot that I applied at all because almost 3 months have passed), got a called for an interview last Friday (May 19th) for an interview on Monday (Yesterday, May 22nd) and was told that I would get a call by this Saturday and if not then I should call them on the following Monday. I got a call the next day (today, May 23rd) and was told that I'll start on Sunday! One of the easiest interviews I've done.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Victoria's Secret?   1 Answer
  • What would you say is your biggest strength?   Answer Question
  • What would you say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a situation where a coworker wasn't pulling their weight and you were doing all of the work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Mount Pleasant, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

One on one interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Since I was seasonal, I didn't get any of the character questions others are listing. Basically just asking about my experience and comfortability.

Interview Questions

• Where in the store (freight, sales, or floor sets) would you be most comfortable working?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

applied online. I got a phone call from the hiring manager to come in for an interview 2 days later. It was a group interview with two other girls. she took us to the stock room and just asked us 3 questions. once we were done after like 15 mins she told us we would get a call back within the same day or the day after. got a call back a day later and got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Wellington, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview which I was nervous about. But it really wasn't that bad at all. It was comforting. My advice is to make yourself stand out. Volunteer to answer the questions and don't wait to be called on. Try to show passion and enthusiasm for the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had good customer service and then name a time you had bad customer service.   Answer Question
    • Where did you previously work and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • What's your availability?   Answer Question
    • Can you work the weekends? Can you work Thanksgiving and Black Friday?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nope, they offered 10 an hour and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call about a week and a half later. I had my interview that same day because it was the time that was best for both the manager and I. I was asked about my availability and what I expected from working in the store. I got the job that same day and I started the next day. They offered me to work that same night, but I wasn't able to. Overall, the environment felt good and the people who worked there seemed kind and easy to get along with.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in November 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application on a Wednesday, called to check on application on Monday, scheduled an interview for later that day, and was offered the position the next day. Interview was very laid back. More like a conversation than interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received the hourly rate I asked for but I'm pretty sure that's just what they pay associates.

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Metairie, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

Basically the interview was a group interview for the store that I applied for. The associate general manager just called us in and did more of a pre-orientation and asked if any of us would be available to work for Black Friday.

Interview Questions

• Are you available on Thanksgiving night and Black Friday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a hiring event in the mall for Victoria Secret. It took over an hour just to wait with the other women who was also applying. By that time, I was feeling discouraged. It was a group interview with at least 5 people. It was a easy interview though. We went around answering different questions from each person.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I came late to the interview but was lucky enough to still be let in. I was asked about what I study in college and we got into a whole conversation about my major and got off topic. Then I asked about how the commission worked and mentioned my previous salesman job since I missed the portion about work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Tacoma, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Apply online and received a phone call to go for an interview (about 1-2 weeks maybe, I forgot it). It is a group interview with other 2 candidates. I went there on time, but the other 2 did not show up, or maybe they are late, I did one-to-one interview with store manager. Asked basic questions, then told me about what they usually do at work, asked your availability, and I get hired directly.

Interview Questions

• 1. introduce yourself
      2. why VS
      3. Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you deal with it?
      Answer Question