Victorinox Swiss Army Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victorinox Swiss Army

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (Monroe, CT)

Interview

I was contacted less than 24 hours after submitting my resume on LinkedIn. I spoke with an individual from HR who asked me a few questions about my prior experience and compensation rate. I was then asked to set up an interview with the Business Development manager. I spoke with the BD Manager, then a another interview with them the following week. Finally I moved on to the final interview with the VP of sales. They were sort of quick and cold (as you’d expect executive level people to be) ai thought the interviews went well. I followed up 7 days after not hearing anything. I was told “we are still in the process of making a decision.” The next day they had the job re-posted. I understand that it is sometimes normal to be “ghosted” but after taking off work for a few days for interviews and being in constant contact with them for about a month, I thought I’d at-least hear something. I’ve applied to lager companies than Victorinox, and have received feedback and an email saying I “want packed for the position.” Bad way to conduct business. I won’t apply again to this company.

Interview Questions
  • How would you sell cutlery to a store who carries this kind of product already?
    Answer Question

Victorinox Swiss Army

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army

Interview

very organised and well structure, they made a nice atmosphere which helps interview process, be prepare for couple of interviews with a few people, they ask a lot technical question so prepare before hand.

Interview Questions
  • what was the most challenging situation i had in my previous role.

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Um pouco demorado pois demandou um mes contendo 4 estapas, 1 por telefone, 1 via skype, 1 pessoalmente com Gestor e 1 teste com analista sobre conhecimentos graficos.

Interview Questions
  • experiências anteriores e o que poderia agregar de conhecimento na empresa

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

ótimo processo, não tive dificuldade falei com o gerente da área e o CEO. Se você for fazer entrevista se prepare para um possível entrevista em inglês.

Interview Questions
  • Porque eu deveria de contratar para uma empresa Multinacional como a Victorinox ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Was called in for an interview a few weeks after I applied. Manager was very nice and offered drinks. It was a simple retail job, so not very difficult or stressful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (Monroe, CT) in Aug 2017

Interview

This was one of the few places I've applied where I did not have a phone screen or interview before being invited in for an in-person interview. I first met with the hiring manager, who gave more details about the opening and asked me general questions about my experience. She asked why I was interested in this position, why this company, and just typical questions delving into my background. I then met with the HR manager, who asked a lot of the same questions. She had a predetermined list of questions, including typical interview questions and behavioral type questions. They stated they would call the candidates with whom they were moving forward the following week, but I did not receive a call, so I know I'm no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was simple and I met with my direct boss as well as CEO on the same day. They were very easy and made me feel comfortable. It was nice to meet both Managers on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (Monroe, CT)

Interview

IT was fine talking to managers. they asked brief questions. The only thing is they asked a lot of questions on my personality and to see if I would be an angry person or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Victorinox Swiss Army

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then the next day was asked for an in person. I met with three different people separately. Was then called back a week later for another 3 Separate interviews. Easy questions but each person asked pretty much the same thing so a bit monotonous but not necessarily a bad thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victorinox Swiss Army (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Thorough interview procedure with Direct Supervisor and HR on the phone. However, I interviewed with my immediate supervisor's boss in person, before interviewing with my Director which was only over the phone. Very odd though could have been due to convenience and cost of travel. Headquarters is based in Connecticut and this was a West Coast role reporting to a Director that covered half the US.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, Motivation, no STAR questioning.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews