Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2017

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (West Orange, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Great interview! Management made the me very comfortable and relaxed throughout​ the entire process. Interviewed with Store Manager first, then with General Manager and District Manager​ all in the same day. First part was 1 on 1 with Store Manager. After we were done he asked could I wait a few minutes. The DM and GM came in and I interviewed with them. It lasted approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What does Integrity mean to you?   1 Answer

Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer Response

May 31, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review! We are excited to see that you had a great experience and hope you got the job!

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (Manchester, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

Sent my resume through indeed. Received a call a couple of days later to sent up an interview. I went to the interview and was offered a job a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• They told me about a product and asked me who I would sell it to, why them, and how.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (Pasadena, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Very one on one and personal. Also, was shown some figures so I understand what I could make it I put in the work which was very nice, as when I came in to interview my daughter was a week old and I'm trying to make ends meet.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellwood City, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (Ellwood City, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasing. I spoke to the Regional Director for the Pittsburgh Market. I was asked about my background, my skills, education, military experience and my degree

Interview Questions

• Name one time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (Seaford, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the store manager and assistant manager, assistant manager was under dressed and unprofessional seemed like it was her day off and was drug in to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather make more money guaranteed or have an unlimited earning potential.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed initially for another position. I was offered another opportunity to interview for another position the following week. Once I arrived, for the second interview, initially I was asked to tell them about myself. From, there I was asked particular questions pertaining to the position. I was asked to give them an example of a Manager I supported that I did not like and why? I was asked several really good interview questions, but I can't remember all of them.

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent unpleasant experience you ever had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know the average salary for the company and your residential location. Remember, it's a salary cap. If you go too high, it will force you to look for advancement sooner when you still have to "prove your worth to the company".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

easy phone screen (BS that you're interested)
    In person interview. The way they are supposed to do it is first with manager and if they like you 2nd with district manager. Not a lot of people follow that rule though

Interview Questions

• Had me sell a tablet outside the kiosk (This is when i knew the company was a joke)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (Wallingford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

We were aquired by Victra wireless. Formally Diamond Wireless. The interview process was essentially passing a background check.
    Once the background check went through, Victra gave us our pay and commission structure and we went about business as usual.

Interview Questions

• No interview process. Just a background check   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (Westminster, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

One interview with the store manager, if they like you they move forward with you. District manager then trusts the store manager based on who he likes and dislikes then decides to hire or decline.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hartfrd, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victra- Authorized Verizon Retailer (West Hartfrd, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

No longer than 10 minutes and a job offer was made. A brief conversation, general questions related to experience, and an offer was made. Chicken, turkey, duck, goose, parrot, and other birds to fill the 30- word minimum.