Vidant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vidant Health Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vidant Health.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager was mostly conversational. After the 1 on 1 interview with the manager, I also had brief informal interview with the other therapists. It was probably to let them have an input on my fit, not only for the job, but also my fit with the whole rehab team. The hiring process took a few months from the time of my initial interview, but I was eventually offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself; Do you have experience with this setting/population served; Are you familiar with G-codes; Are you comfortable making splints?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a very low pay and after I tried negotiating for a more competitive starting pay, I was told they could not give me it to me. Had to accept the low offer just to get myself in the door and gain experience

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

I was already employed at Vidant Health, therefore i was chosen through the system. My interview was with the business manager of the department, along with the administrator. At the time, they needed someone quick and willing to work with large amounts of data, of which will be presented to physicians and as well administration within the hospital system.

Interview Questions

• What type of data analytics skills and experience did i have?   Answer Question

Psychiatric Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahoskie, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Ahoskie, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Meet with HR before the interview, fill out paperwork- they will also tell you your pay at this time. You then go to the unit you applied for and interview with the director, nurse managers and anyone else they see fit- they go around and ask you questions but also giving you the opportunity to ask questions. More conversational than anything

Interview Questions

• Basic questions
      1. What were challenges at your previous job
      2. Strengths
      3. Why psych nursing
      4. Words that describe you
      5. How do you handle conflict
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vidant Health.

Interview

The interview process was easy to setup and schedule. I have interviewed at a few Vidant entities and the process is very similar at each. A staff member from Human resources contacted me and provided me with all the information necessary for my interview, including date and time, the interview process, and directions. I came in for a one on one intervew with the manager and then a peer interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation of diversity you experienced. How did you work through any cultural or lingual limitations?   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was more of a scheduling process for the in person interview. Very accommodating to me coming in from out of town. Allowed me to complete all interviews on same visit.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to be extremely active during your working hours?   Answer Question

Discharge Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

First the recruiter will give you a call to schedule an interview. The interview will be scheduled for a few weeks later giving you plenty of time to prepare yourself. On the day of the interview you meet with the recruiter at the recruitment office and they will go over benefits and salary range with you. Then you will be directed to the actual hospital where you will meet with the Case Management team which is about 5-6 people. After that portion of the interview you will meet with a peer group of about 5-6 members of case management. The entire process is about 3 hours.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Peer interview, met with other staff on the unit and unit manager. Received a tour of the unit is would be working on. Had time alone with staff to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate at all. I was really returning employee with 9 plus years of experience with employees performance appraisal that substantially exceeded expectations. They would not negotiate pay or bonuses at all.

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

First contact mid December. In person interview Jan 25, 2015. Interview process unnecessarily long. Hiring manager, a VP of IT, arranged for two groups to interview me -- one group of worker bees and one group of managers. Required me to prepare a 30 minute presentation on my "experiences in project management". First presentation, to the worker bees, went well. Most of the managers -- the second interview -- were no-shows. Only three managers showed up. Hiring manager read and replied to email throughout my presentation, which I felt was quite unprofessional and rude. My overall impression is of a disorganization. I am glad they didn't make me an offer, since I might have been tempted to take it and would have been miserable.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was fairly simple as the hiring manager picked me via linked in and not their internal talent management system. the tedious part was having to interview with multiple levels of staff hiring manager, peers, and VP

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they refused to match previous salary

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Was called in for an interview and interview went well. It was mostly a behavioral interview that included mostly technical questions relating to my coursework at a local university. Was sat down with four other systems engineers who asked questions about situational examples.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself as a good fit for Vidant Medical?   Answer Question