Vidant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vidant Health

2.6

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was more of a scheduling process for the in person interview. Very accommodating to me coming in from out of town. Allowed me to complete all interviews on same visit.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to be extremely active during your working hours?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

Overall good experience. I did an in-person interview at the PT clinic. The interviewed was with the PT manager and the PT/PTA team. I was asked typical question and was given the opportunity to questions. I also toured the hospital and area.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Peer interview, met with other staff on the unit and unit manager. Received a tour of the unit is would be working on. Had time alone with staff to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate at all. I was really returning employee with 9 plus years of experience with employees performance appraisal that substantially exceeded expectations. They would not negotiate pay or bonuses at all.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I met with a nursing recruiter and then with the nursing manager on the same day. I received a call two to three weeks later to let me know that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why do you want to work in oncology? Describe yourself using three words.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth with great communication. It went so well it was a deciding factor of taking the job. Everyone was very nice and welcoming to where I wasnt nervous at all.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process is really relaxed. The HR and department manager make you feel at home and thoroughly walk you through what will be expected of you on a day to day basis. I was made well aware of all of the benefits and perks offered here and was offered a job on the spot.

Network Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied for several positions with PCMH at the beginning of 2008, within a couple of month the status of my application final review. I called their HR department to confirm the meaning of this status, the person on the phone stated that this means that my résumé had been selected among the final list of candidates for the position this was at the end of 2008.
    2009 went by.... nothing.
    2010 went by.... nothing.
    2011 at the beginning o the year I received a call from someone at their IT department asking me if I was still interested in the position, luckily I have found better employment in another city.

If you have applied for a job for this hospital, please don't hold your breath for it.. continue applying for other jobs elsewhere their job statuses are not real or relevant.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vidant Health.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager was mostly conversational. After the 1 on 1 interview with the manager, I also had brief informal interview with the other therapists. It was probably to let them have an input on my fit, not only for the job, but also my fit with the whole rehab team. The hiring process took a few months from the time of my initial interview, but I was eventually offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself; Do you have experience with this setting/population served; Are you familiar with G-codes; Are you comfortable making splints?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a very low pay and after I tried negotiating for a more competitive starting pay, I was told they could not give me it to me. Had to accept the low offer just to get myself in the door and gain experience

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Was called in for an interview and interview went well. It was mostly a behavioral interview that included mostly technical questions relating to my coursework at a local university. Was sat down with four other systems engineers who asked questions about situational examples.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself as a good fit for Vidant Medical?   Answer Question

Flight Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vidant Health.

Interview

There was a meeting with human resources to start with that discussed benefits and the amenities of the town. The actual interview was brief and informal. The interview seemed mostly personality based with very little focus on the job description.