Vidant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vidant Health Interview Questions

2.6

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was more of a scheduling process for the in person interview. Very accommodating to me coming in from out of town. Allowed me to complete all interviews on same visit.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to be extremely active during your working hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Peer interview, met with other staff on the unit and unit manager. Received a tour of the unit is would be working on. Had time alone with staff to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate at all. I was really returning employee with 9 plus years of experience with employees performance appraisal that substantially exceeded expectations. They would not negotiate pay or bonuses at all.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I met with a nursing recruiter and then with the nursing manager on the same day. I received a call two to three weeks later to let me know that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why do you want to work in oncology? Describe yourself using three words.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth with great communication. It went so well it was a deciding factor of taking the job. Everyone was very nice and welcoming to where I wasnt nervous at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vidant Health.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager was mostly conversational. After the 1 on 1 interview with the manager, I also had brief informal interview with the other therapists. It was probably to let them have an input on my fit, not only for the job, but also my fit with the whole rehab team. The hiring process took a few months from the time of my initial interview, but I was eventually offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself; Do you have experience with this setting/population served; Are you familiar with G-codes; Are you comfortable making splints?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a very low pay and after I tried negotiating for a more competitive starting pay, I was told they could not give me it to me. Had to accept the low offer just to get myself in the door and gain experience

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Was called in for an interview and interview went well. It was mostly a behavioral interview that included mostly technical questions relating to my coursework at a local university. Was sat down with four other systems engineers who asked questions about situational examples.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself as a good fit for Vidant Medical?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were wonderful, very friendly and not at all intimidating! I enjoyed talking to the staff members and toured the units that I applied to. The process was very organized.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a Phone interview followed by skype interview followed by site interview. I met with multiple staff members, physicians, nurse managers, nursing staff, HR, etc. Went on a tour of the facility and the area. Met with a realtor to tour different neighborhoods and schools. Overall the interview was a great experience.

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

First contact mid December. In person interview Jan 25, 2015. Interview process unnecessarily long. Hiring manager, a VP of IT, arranged for two groups to interview me -- one group of worker bees and one group of managers. Required me to prepare a 30 minute presentation on my "experiences in project management". First presentation, to the worker bees, went well. Most of the managers -- the second interview -- were no-shows. Only three managers showed up. Hiring manager read and replied to email throughout my presentation, which I felt was quite unprofessional and rude. My overall impression is of a disorganization. I am glad they didn't make me an offer, since I might have been tempted to take it and would have been miserable.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

I was already employed at Vidant Health, therefore i was chosen through the system. My interview was with the business manager of the department, along with the administrator. At the time, they needed someone quick and willing to work with large amounts of data, of which will be presented to physicians and as well administration within the hospital system.

Interview Questions

• What type of data analytics skills and experience did i have?   Answer Question