Vidant Health Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Vidant Health Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Vidant Health

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Peer interview, met with other staff on the unit and unit manager. Received a tour of the unit is would be working on. Had time alone with staff to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate at all. I was really returning employee with 9 plus years of experience with employees performance appraisal that substantially exceeded expectations. They would not negotiate pay or bonuses at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Vidant Health

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I met with a nursing recruiter and then with the nursing manager on the same day. I received a call two to three weeks later to let me know that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why do you want to work in oncology? Describe yourself using three words.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth with great communication. It went so well it was a deciding factor of taking the job. Everyone was very nice and welcoming to where I wasnt nervous at all.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vidant Health (Greenville, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process is really relaxed. The HR and department manager make you feel at home and thoroughly walk you through what will be expected of you on a day to day basis. I was made well aware of all of the benefits and perks offered here and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What positive qualities can you bring to our team?   1 Answer
    • What are looking for in a place of employment?   Answer Question