Videocon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Videocon Interview Questions

Interviews at Videocon

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videocon.

Interview

It was relaxing atmosphere rather than intense. The department manager was supportive and not daunting during the process. They also focused on behavioral aspects of the candidate. They were also interested in knowing the extra activities and accomplishments in them. They asked regarding the academic projects and its contribution to a real life event or scenarios.

CS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Videocon (Pune (India)).

Interview

Short and sweet,they usually ask generic questions and test your communication skills. there was one technical round and one personnel round with the senior manager. round went pretty well. Answered all question with confidence. they don't offer maternity leaves

Server Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon (New Delhi (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was Face to Face interview conducted in Videocon Tower. There were 2 rounds of interviews, first one was HR round and second was technical round. It completed in a day.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a common problem, wifi connectivity latency time is more than 1000 ttl or receiving RTOs why.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Friendly staff. They check your knowledge & skill related to their products they have to offer. their competitor analysis is a must & shall be well aware bout new technology in the market.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

HR Round, Group discussion and then Personal Interview , the process took 2 days.
    In interview, Questions were mostly from my resume and focused more on previous job.
    Pros and Cons about it,

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There can be 3 or 4 rounds of interview including the HR round depending on the hierarchy. Use of psychometric tests and IQ tests and yes situation based questions etc ....

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about urself ?, Tell me about a situation where u were a leader and how responsibly u lead the team   Answer Question

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videocon (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Comprehensive and face to face. There are a detail discussion on right mindset and correct technical knowledge. IQ test has been done. Family background has been discussed. The interview happened in 3 stages., viz HR, operational and top management.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave previous company?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Case study + Interview. Case study was open-ended I took a few hours. Deliverable was a PPT. No feedback on it, moved to interview stage. Interview was a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• We will give you two-thirds of your expected pay which will not be a hike from your previous. Do you want to proceed?   1 Answer
    • Favourite movie?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon in April 2016.

Interview

There will be total 3 rounds for the selection, First will be of Aptitude test, Second is of Technical mock interview which will be held by concern department head and last will be HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is Bridge rectifier ? please draw and explain working, also give one example where it used.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Videocon in March 2016.

Interview

Its completely, a telephonic interview. I received a call from Senior HR Executive. After that he referred the call to the Head of the Department. And then he asked some question related to mobile assembly and then again pass me to the HR executive.