Videocon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Videocon Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videocon.

Interview

It was relaxing atmosphere rather than intense. The department manager was supportive and not daunting during the process. They also focused on behavioral aspects of the candidate. They were also interested in knowing the extra activities and accomplishments in them. They asked regarding the academic projects and its contribution to a real life event or scenarios.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There can be 3 or 4 rounds of interview including the HR round depending on the hierarchy. Use of psychometric tests and IQ tests and yes situation based questions etc ....

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about urself ?, Tell me about a situation where u were a leader and how responsibly u lead the team   Answer Question

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videocon (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Comprehensive and face to face. There are a detail discussion on right mindset and correct technical knowledge. IQ test has been done. Family background has been discussed. The interview happened in 3 stages., viz HR, operational and top management.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave previous company?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Videocon (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very fluent with two rounds. The first round was tough, as they asked so many technical questions. Plus there was some design related questions like draw the isometric view from a given two views of an object.. It went for almost 1 hr.
    After the first round i got a call for 2nd round. Which was nothing but formality as they asked me some non technical questions and informed me about the work culture and CTC they are offering.
    In overall manner it was sour n' sweet kind of an experience.

Interview Questions

• How will you control / identify the dust particle present in air?   1 Answer

ECommerce Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two rounds interview process
    Technical round consisted of some questions and then HR rounds
    Then final salary negotiation rounds and then induction process and company rules and regulation policies and perks and benefits

Interview Questions

• Idea about ecommerce , mobile apps and development and pre requisites   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through college campus placement. 2 days process. 1st day three 1 hour offline test (techical, verbal, psychometric). 2nd Day Gd, and technical interview. Overall company is average. Not so good panel for hiring. Didn't took all selected candidates interview seriously. Last 10 guys were asked only 1question in techical interview. Overall not great experience for techical interview. package also less than 2.5 for GET.

Area Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite easy and not that tough as I thought. As I got through campus placements, first we had a GD followed by a face to face interview. The questions were simple and direct but even a little tricky at times, still manageable.

Assistant Manager OD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Basically Videocon has 3 rounds of PIs. In my case, the last tested more of analytical skills & capability to adapt. Overall, they are quite quick in their complete process unlike other companies

Interview Questions

• Went to the minute details of my current job role with situational questions.   1 Answer

ASM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videocon.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview, one with line manager another with regional manager, Hr round on telephone.basic questions about role in your previous organisations were asked. They just wanted to check that if you would be able to handle the stress of of the sales profile job.

Negotiation

Not much scope for negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Videocon (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The intern interview process includes CV shortlisting and a Personal Interview depending on the applicant's area of expertise. The overall process seems easy and the interviewers encourage the candidates to express themselves.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from yourself at the end of this internship programme   1 Answer