Viejas Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2016

2.5

Buffet Host/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Viejas Casino (Alpine, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They asked me about my previous experiences, my flexibility, expections, and outlook on my future with the company. They also gave me advice and told me about opportunities for personal growth. I interviewed with heather welch and Adam Chavez

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on holidays?   1 Answer

Casino Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Viejas Casino (Alpine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

4 interviews over the course of 5 hours in a small room. We met with several department managers and were asked a long series of questions. Recommend complimenting your interviewee, it seemed to help me out. Don't worry most of them don't smile, if you get a smile that's really you are in.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult time in which you have dealt with a difficult guest?   1 Answer

VIP Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viejas Casino (Alpine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fast and short. I applied online and got a call from HR the next day to set up an interview. I met with Player Delopment and Manager with in the next week and was Interviewed for about 25 minutes. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was an example where someone personally came up to you with a problem and you solved it.   1 Answer

Guest Services Attendant (PBX) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Viejas Casino (Alpine, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief background interview with supervisor and then hotel manager in the supervisor's office. Very basic, 10 minutes with the supervisor, then a long wait for the manager who basically just looked at my resume. Most of the time was spent with the sup fawning over the mgr.

Casino Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viejas Casino (Alpine, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Usually a three-part interview. The person interviewing you varies, but one part is bound to be with two people at once. You'll wait for at least 10 minutes to start the first interview, then you'll have a waiting period after each part. It's a very easy interview and there is no intensity in the air, as they are friendly people.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job?
      What were your duties?
      Name a time you had to help an angry guest and how did you rectify the issue?
      When was there a time you displayed great teamwork?
      In what way would you be beneficial to the casino and help us achieve our 5-Diamond rating goal?
      Answer Question

Casino Services Interview

Application

Interview

Long process. There were many people being interviewed. Took 4-5 hrs which is excessive for a part time job. There were at least 4-5 interviewers in different stages. Overall, long and waste of time for a low skill job.