Villas of Grand Cypress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Villas of Grand Cypress

Clubhouse Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Villas of Grand Cypress (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

My initial interview was over the phone with HR. They went through my work history, and asked me questions about difficulties faced within my job history and how I handled it. They scheduled me for a second interview about a week later, where I was given a tour of the dining area and kitchen, and met with the servers. It led to a third interview with the General Manager, where he offered me a position. I then went to HR, filled out paperwork, then submitted information for my background check and drug screen. Got a call a week later that said everything checked out. Each interview was prompt, and they never kept me waiting.

Interview Questions

• Name the most difficult situation you faced in the hospitality industry, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Villas of Grand Cypress (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Typical first interview questions to find out who I am, how long I have been in the area, and then explanation of the hotel/motel, timeshare and lodging industry. Unfortunately, the job is not actually open, they are building a bench for the future.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most challenging aspect of the job for you?
      Describe my best and worst customer service experiences. Describe what I think my role/day would include.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Villas of Grand Cypress (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

it was an easy interview overall. I interviewed with two people, and one off them was very late to the appointment. I thought that was kind of rude, but did not realize this sign of disrespect was representative of the treatment everyone except a handful of key leaders receive on a daily basis..

Negotiation

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Villas of Grand Cypress (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Really easy and amazing. Get to meet many different people through the process.

PBX Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Villas of Grand Cypress in May 2012.

Interview

When I interviewed at Grand Cypress... it was a different time. I walked in for the interview and, even though I had applied online, had to fill out a paper application as well. I had to meet with The HR manger and he asked me some questions about myself. He did not discuss to much about the job however.

Pbx Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Villas of Grand Cypress (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Communications hub for guests and inter departmental. Sales and service to all guests.
    Getting the interview is hard. Questions are not representative of the actual job. Mostly looking for a great customer service value and ability to be able to work difficult shifts with little or no time between working shifts. Example Work 3-11 and be back to work by 7am or to stay if next employee doesn't arrive.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the Right to work Law in the state of Florida?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No one knew the hourly wage being offered. With the Request for a living wage the to start negotiations, the final word was "This is what we are paying, you can take it or we can hire the next person