Vineyard Vines Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vineyard Vines Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Vineyard Vines

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vineyard Vines (Greenwich, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

One Interview. Give them your resume, they call you back in for an interview with about 4-5 other candidates. If you show you are outgoing and helpful, 90% of the time you will get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vineyard Vines

Anonymous Employee in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vineyard Vines (Mebane, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Basically, they want to make sure that you are motivated and can be trusted. They'll ask you questions about yourself and they will talk about customers and experiences. They also will ask you to put together an outfit. They're very friendly and open-armed as some would say. The interview process was easy going and not really stressful.

Interview Questions

• Q: "If a customer was coming in to buy a shirt, what would you put with it?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vineyard Vines (Deer Park, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Very enjoyable, however the manager that interviewed me in debatably the nicest person I have ever met, and those that followed her were sub-par. Asked very general questions, basically gave me the job before the interview was over

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vineyard Vines (Ardmore, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. They are of course looking at your history and experience but they really focus on your values, the brand, and ensuring you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you first become introduced to vineyard vines and what are your thoughts on the brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lewes, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vineyard Vines (Lewes, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the assistant manager first. Was a nice guy, he was more into my personal life and who I was then the questions he had on his pad, I impressed him with my knowledge of the company's history so I think that worked something. Then after some questions and getting to know one another, he set me up for a second interview with the store manager. Met with the store manager but this interview was a little more brief, went over what we had already gone over before with the assistant manager, told me about the sales projections and the goals and criteria vineyard vines had for me. Then after that I was scheduled to work the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vineyard Vines (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

They called me back within three days of applying, interview didn't take long at all. Basically got the job on the spot. The staff was very friendly and helpful when I needed directions to get there, (it was inside Northpark Mall). They offered me water, which I later learned is offered to everyone who comes in, customers and staff, and a chair to sit in while I waited for my interview. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of issues I have been faced with in previous jobs. Management-wise as well as customer related issues.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get $10/hr while a fellow associate was making $9.50. Pay is based on experience.

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Vineyard Vines (Skokie, IL) in June 2019.

Interview

Met with assistant manager and manager in two separate interviews. Had to call the manager eight times over a span of 15 weeks to get an interview and understand the hiring process. Poor organization at this location across the board.