Vinfen Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vinfen Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

Job Coach Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation.

Interview

It was very smooth and I learned a lot about what I would be doing from the interviewers. I got a tour of the place and was able to meet some of the individuals I would be supporting.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation (Lawrence, MA).

Interview

The interview was a Standard interview. There was a Discussion of clinical philosophy, knowledge of disorders, and standard treatment protocols. We Also discussed ethical considerations and specialty areas of practice. I was assessed for cohesion with the team and asked about my documentation procedures. The interviewer was friendly and shared information about the office culture and philosophy. I was also informed about community partners and resources. Job expectations were laid out, as were the profiles of typical clients. The interviewer shared the desire to expand services.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Interview

Horrible, a living nightmare. I was mislead by not being informed in their ad/job description that i would be on-call. The big deal is paperwork and billoing of DMH, it's obsessive.

Interview Questions

• Solving a Vinfen created problem of their making which they have refused to address.   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation (Weymouth, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

You have to pass a series of interviews at each level of management. They ask you about your experience and formal schooling. You're ability to communicate clearly is very important as well, reading, writing and verbalizing in English.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the pressure?   1 Answer

Rehabilitation Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation (Somerville, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

It took a long time for them to get back to me about an interview between HR receiving my application and getting the actual interview. Once I was scheduled for an interview it was another two weeks.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked questions regarding my background and experience relevant to the position. We also talked about ways I manage stress and typical questions you'd expect when applying for a job.   Answer Question

Program Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first done by managers, they all seemed rushed and not wholeheartedly interested. During the first interview they told me that I "basically had the job" which I found odd and a bit unprofessional. In the second interview I met the Director and received an offer.

Interview Questions

• -How do you feel about helping people in the bathroom?
      - How would you manage multiple behaviors at once?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations on pay.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation (Cambridge, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy. Discussed education, previous experience and how that would transfer to this role. Asked hypothetical questions regarding how you would handle the situation as a manager with the individuals and with the staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you overcame? Tell me about a time that you made a difference?   1 Answer

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation (Somerville, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

A couple of months after I applied (and used a current employee as a referral), the supervisor for the role emailed to schedule and then called to conduct a phone screening. I interviewed in person with the CBFS Team Leader and supervisor for role, and later had another phone screening/interview with another supervisor for the role. Later that day the HR Recruiter put forth an offer.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation (Brighton, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

At an job fair, I had an on the spot interview that was about 20 minutes long. I was called within two weeks by Manager informing my I was selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working direct care, with individuals with psychiatric disabilities.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen Corporation.

Interview

One phone interview, then group interview with several members of the team

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase