Virginia Hospital Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virginia Hospital Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Virginia Hospital Center

Environmental Interview

Interview

the hiring process is very long, I have been waiting for a call for 3 weeks, I would like to know why this process is very long, after a reference check and background check.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in March 2020.

Interview

Match Day Event:
    1. Choose 2 units to interview with
    2. Go to the event
    3. Attend recruitment presentations
    4. Meet with senior staff
    5. Meet the managers on 2 units you selected
    6. Interview with manager
    7. Interview with peers
    8. On the spot job offers

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to be a nurse on this unit?
      2. How do you handle conflict?
      3. What are your aspirations?   Answer Question

ED Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA).

Interview

It was very calm, relaxing and straight to the point. The interviewers wanted to get a sense of my personality while they asked me "what if" situations. After the interview, they gave me a mini tour of the department.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center in May 2019.

Interview

Online application followed by an on site interview with HR, rehab managers, and staff members. Everyone was extremely welcoming and eager to show me what VHC has to offer! Overall a great interview experience!

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied and got a followup email for a phone interview the next day. I was phone interviewed by a recruiter, I had a phone screening, 2 skype interviews, and a full day of in person interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult provider? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in May 2019.

Interview

The facility OHR is really friendly and helpful. However the team that interviewed me had different opinions on questions and even the answers I gave - a couple staff members liked them and others disagreed with them, right over the table, in front of me. I couldn’t take the temperature of the process because it seemed all over the place.

Interview Questions

• As a new nurse, how would you handle a stressful work environment in your own home situation?   Answer Question
    • What do you do to balance work and home life?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center.

Interview

Applied online. Completed phone screening interview (typical questions). Came for in person interview with supervisor, then followed by peer interview with panel. Received offer within days and then came in for health screening & drug testing. Obtained final offer and start date within two weeks of interview. Employer was in need of human resource.

Interview Questions

• Focused primarily on situational based questions.
      How do you handle conflicts/complaints from customers? Provide examples of scenarios.
      Prior technical experience?
      Where do you see your self in 5 or 10 yrs?
      Why do you want to work at the hospital? What relevant experience do you have to offer? How do you handle pressure from customers?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center in March 2019.

Interview

Quick and recuirter is very responsive, respectful. Had interview for floor nurse and offered to apply for different position since I have experience in that position as well. Waiting eagerly a for assessment interview.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in January 2019.

Interview

I had an interview with hiring manager and then interviewed with peers on the same day for the new grad RN position. I got an offer from them within 2 days after the interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in December 2018.

Interview

Received a call from hiring manager with some questions about my background and resume. After the phone screening, I interviewed with the department managers and then a panel interview.