Virginia Hospital Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Virginia Hospital Center

3.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in December 2018.

Interview

Received a call from hiring manager with some questions about my background and resume. After the phone screening, I interviewed with the department managers and then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virginia Hospital Center

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called a little less than a week after I applied. I had a phone screening with HR and was selected to come in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I came for the interview, which turned out to be a panel interview because there were actually for 2 positions that were open. Less than an hour after the interview, I was called by the recruiter that they hiring manager wanted to proceed with the hiring process, which include checking a minimum of 5 references and a TalentPlus interview. References were submitted the same day. TalentPlus interview completed the day after. The TalentPlus interview is worse part of the process. They ask you a lot of questions to see if you are a good fit for the organization. I guess I wasn't a good fit because I haven't heard anything since. I've sent e-mails and made calls and never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• From TalentPlus - How do you generate profit? What advice would you give to an aide working in your facility? How neat are you? Do you get compliments on how neat your are? What would you do if you saw your co-worker give a patient food?   Answer Question