Virginia Hospital Center Unit Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Virginia Hospital Center

2.5

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

It's a long process. You have to apply through HR and then follow up with both HR and the department in which you want to work before they'll interview you. And before you can get an in-person interview, you have to do an hour-long phone interview with a screening company that asks a bunch of open-ended questions about your character and integrity.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what's involved in the role of a unit secretary?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Virginia Hospital Center

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was very polite and welcoming. She explained the expectations of the position, the needs of the department, and the mission of the hospital. It was all quite casual but very informative, encouraging experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Virginia Hospital Center?   Answer Question