Virginia Mason Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virginia Mason Anonymous Interview Questions

Interviews at Virginia Mason

2.3

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Mason.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. They conducted an initial phone interview, followed by a one on one interview, then a panel interview. The most challenging part of the process was the panel interview, in which they asked a variety of questions, related more specially to the job itself

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was what are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Virginia Mason

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I am only commenting on the actual interview process at Virginia Mason and not the mission or the actual position I applied for. I can objectively say this was one of the worst experiences I have ever seen in my medical career: Between the initial phone screens and the panel, there was time lapse of almost 3 months. In spite of following up very regularly, I was never given any information on my status. They just didn't seem to care. Now I understand that perhaps 3 months may seem acceptable for Virginia Mason but the " no news" especially for someone like me that was unemployed was very difficult. The good news is that I was able to put this behind me and have since started a new job in Bellevue where the entire process took one month.

Interview Questions

Virginia Mason Response

Apr 8, 2019 – Strategic Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your interview experience. Respect for People is at the core of who we are and what we do at Virginia Mason, and we do our best to provide the best experience possible for our candidates. We are sorry your experience did not live up to our shared expectations. We will pass your concerns on to the appropriate team members. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Virginia Mason.

Interview

Submitted an application and promptly forgot about it. Around 3 weeks later, I was contacted by HR to set up a phone screening, then received a call a couple of hours later from the hiring manager to come in for an interview two days later. Met with the manager. The manager rambled on and on about herself for close to 90 minutes. I was asked maybe one or two questions. It was the most bizarre experience. Came away not even entirely sure what the role entailed. I was told that I'd be asked to come in again to meet with the team I'd be working with. Then heard nothing for almost 3 weeks. Finally went in, was rushed through, barely got to ask any questions, and then another month of waiting. I had to ask HR what was up, since I had other job offers on the table. They finally got back to me with an offer. All told it was about 3 months, app to offer.