Virginia Mason Clinic Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Virginia Mason

2.5

Clinic Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was great, received offer via email (which seemed odd) that was contingent upon background check. Filled out the paper work, and faxed back Friday.I recieved a call from a third party company doing the background check, regarding a phone number that was wrong (it actually wasn't wrong they were looking at the wrong line on the form). Later that day received a call from HR asking if I was still interested because they had not recvd my packet back, after telling her about the other call she said she would look for it some more. Two days later recvd another email saying they went with another canidate. I emailed back to ask if it was something in my background, and she said no the manager just decided to go with someone else. Very frustrating in the end, and a very impersonal process with all the emails.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virginia Mason

Clinic Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Mason.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview one week later. Relatively easy and low pressure. They actually spend more time telling me about the organization than asking me about myself.