Virginia Mason Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virginia Mason Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Virginia Mason

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Virginia Mason (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was intense and long, 9 interviews total and to my understanding is there would have been one or two more before the offer. I was a finalist, but no offer. The interview process was very professional, the interviewers were well prepared. It was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all fair and well thought out. I interviewed with several team members and they had all prepared together. So each covered specific topics and areas and each had everything written out so both candidates received similar questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Virginia Mason

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virginia Mason in January 2011.

Interview

Great initial information and handling of data/schedule from the recruiter. Interview process relies heavily on group consensus and decision making.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation involving a difficult employee and how it was resolved.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation involving a union organizing effort and how you handled it.   Answer Question