Virtua Health Human Resources Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Human Resources Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

1 Interview Review

Human Resources Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process went really smoothly and well at Virtua. I first sent my resume for this job opportunity at which then a day later was contacted by a Virtua employee for a phone interview. After that I had an in-person interview with two of the Talent Acquisition employees whom I will be reporting to. Then, I had another phone interview with the VP of Talent Acquisition for which then I was extended the offer. One thing I liked about the interview process is that everyone was so welcoming and open to answer all my questions that I had about the position. I also kept in contact with the person who I first initially did the phone interview with and she was very helpful while I was going through the interview process. Overall, through course of the interviews it was a very easy and non-stressful.

Interview Questions