Virtua Health IS Support Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health IS Support Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

IS Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online to an intern position posted by Virtua Health. Not long after I had a preliminary phone interview with one of their human resources employees, then had a second preliminary interview with the manager of the department overseeing hiring for the position. During the THIRD interview I felt like the two managers speaking with me thought I had no idea what was happening or what the position entailed, even though I have an IT degree listed right on my resume. They kept harping on the fact I had no experience, even though I was applying to an intern position. They also kept bringing up the specialty of my degree as not quite relevant to the position, even though my degree was in an IT field and the position was basic help desk work.
If they truly felt I wasn't a fit for the position, why bring be in after two other screenings and make me feel belittled? It left a very bad taste in my mouth, and even if they do offer me the position I am very inclined to decline.

Interview Questions

• Since you don't have much experience in this type of work, how would you apply your talents to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

IS Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an emailed and was called by an IS recruiter which whom asked me a few questions over the phone, and asked me to come in for an interview with the manager and then a second with herself. I then interviewed with the manager first, some basic questions, and then headed over to the other office to interview with the recruiter. I'd say everyone there was very friendly and highly likable. Overall a very great interview process.

Interview Questions