Virtua Health Lab Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Lab Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied over a month ago. I received an email two weeks ago for an assessment. Last week I was offered a formal interview which went wonderfully. I have not been offered a position yet, but I hope to hear back within the week.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Phlebotomy as a career choice.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health in May 2014.

Interview

It was a long three to four month waiting period. I had started applying around April, and received a call from a recruiter for an initial interview around May. My resume was then submitted to the hiring manager for review. The hiring manager called me around June for a first and second interview. I had tried to get in contact with the recruiter and manager for about another month to see the what the application was. It wasn't until July I actually had an answer that I was hired to start that August.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Virtua?
      Why do you think you would fit the Virtua culture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was Great! because it was laid back or down to earth, didn't feel pressured just felt like i knew the person like a friend, there were some challenging questions but the Interviewer got me comfortable by assuring me to not be nervous and everything is good

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you got into a confrontation with an employee or patient, what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a telephone call to schedule an interview. Five days later, I received a second call to actually schedule the meeting. The interview itself was excellent, very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call and did a phone interview, then scheduled an in person interview. The experience was great! Debbie is who I spoke with and she was very easy to talk to making the time with her easier. Her personality made the whole experience very enjoyable. She gave me confidence in myself that I will be given the opportunity to move onto the next steps in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Virtua? What made you apply here?   1 Answer