Virtua Health Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Office Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to come in for an interview. The interview went well. I was then told by HR that I was going to be scheduled for a second interview in another week or two. The HR lady gave me her information to call or email her if I didn't hear back from her. Well, that's when everything went downhill. I contacted HR because I was supposed to receive a phone call on a certain day and didn't. Finally got ahold of HR and she stated that by the end of the week I will receive an update. I didn't hear from her by the end of the week. I reached out to her again and nothing!.....Absolutely nothing. HR should definitely keep their promise and respond or let the person know something not keep them hanging.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application online on the Virtua website. I then was given a phone interview and the following week a face to face interview. They said they would follow up with me within the next few days to set up a 3rd interview with the mananger i would be working for!

Interview Questions

• How have you handled difficult situations with people in the past?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a Brief interview with Ashley then moved to another interview room with 2 practice managers. Ashley spoke with me briefly to get an idea about what job I was interested in with Virtua and then was able to direct me to the the next person to interview more thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• They asked your typical questions like: what makes you a good candidate for the job? how do you handle conflict with a co worker? how do you handle an unhappy customer? where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Interview

Don't remember exact details but overall found negativity in the environment and the entire interview process. No one has concerns about what you say. Main hr office is a mess.

No positivity