Virtua Health Patient Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Patient Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

2.0

Patient Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and took an assessment test then received a called from a Talent Acquisition Consultant about 3 days later. Answered a few questions and was invited to interview at the Mount Laurel location. Meet with a different Talent Acquisition Consultant (very nice and professionally), she scheduled me for a 2nd interview the following Tuesday. Meet with the Manager (very nice, easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable). Received a call from the HR about a week and 1/2 later (due to Xmas and New Year) and was offer the position. One of the best interviews.

Interview Questions

• No question was out of the box. "Tell me a time when you was in a difficult position with a client", "What would your supervisor say was your strength and weakness"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, offer was fair.

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Patient Accounts Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call from a Talent Acquisition Consultant who after a brief conversation scheduled two interviews the following day, one with herself the other with a team of three team leads. Both interviews and the entire experience were remarkable. I am very impressed with Virtua.

Interview Questions