Virtua Health Patient Registrar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Patient Registrar Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I was emailed & called by a talent experience coordinator whom asked me a few questions & asked me to come in for an interview. I then interviewed with a recruiter, 2 managers from the department, then 3 peers (coworkers). Took 3 hours! but staff member encountered were very friendly. I however didn't think I would get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed with about 10 people for same position in 3 different locations. Every time asked to print out resumes, asked exact same questions, told to dress up for interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Apply/ Online Assessment/ Phone interview/ Career fair/ Things seemed promising after the face to face interview considering they ask you if you have arrangements for the next 90 days and do you have reliable transportation. But when they call you a week later and say at the beginning "doing a followup on from your interview".. then you hear a pause and its said again and saying they have chosen other candidates. Also when i was seated for the 2nd interview , the interviewer already wrote yes on top of a resume that belonged to an applicant before me. Which means the job was given they just wasted my time. The interviewer should've waited till all interviews are done. Would I recommend applying here again. Absolutely not.

Patient Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health in June 2017.

Interview

The receptionist is great. She greeted me with a folder with information of the position applied for. Met with 3 interviewers the 1st asked all of the typical interview questions, the 2nd asked the question based on how I would handle difficult situations and the 3rd asked questions on how would I deal with difficult staff members.