Virtua Health Registrar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Registrar Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

You apply online at virtua.org and click careers. After you've applied within a few days you should be emailed an online assessment. You have a select time period to complete the assessment. Next Virtua will be in contact with you to come in an complete another assessment to better see if you are qualified for the job. You will then be scheduled to have a face to face interview with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Why did you consider applying for this position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the Virtua website. Took about 3 weeks to get an email to complete an online assessment. Then, was scheduled an interview time at the Virtua Career Center (Mt. Laurel).

Interview Questions

• Why would you be an asset to the company?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of how so and so happened and what you did to fix the problem?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your strengths? What can you work on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I was greeted by the receptionist, given a folder with all information on the process & on the job duties. I was then greeted by the talent acquisition consultant & taken into an office to be interviewed. He basically asked me my current job status, responsibilities, & my past job experience. I was then taken to another person to be interviewed. I was basically asked how I have reacted or responded in different work situations that may arise on the job. After that, I was taken to another room to be asked basically the same type of questions by two other people. All in all, It went well & was completed in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Why did I feel I would be qualified for the position & what could I bring to the positon.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online got called in for and interview...during interview I took two test on the computer. I then was scheduled for a second interview with the dept manager. Went on the interview with manger and then had a group interview with workers in that dept. Played phone tag with human resources about and update on interview. HR said the manager recommended me to another site . Now I have my 4 the interview with a different manager a week from today. What a long process!

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for Virtua?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Voorhees, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Had phone interview then was invited to Human Resources after that had interview with dept director at hospital and last the peer interview. They are very particular in who they choose. Want to make sure you will be a good fit within the company. People are very nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a unruly patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No problems at all

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

It was intense, a little over an hour and a half long, but I actually enjoyed it and enjoyed speaking to multiple people. It began with a 1:1, then 2:1 and ending with panel 3:1. I was super nervous, but I survived. I just took a deep breathe and was myself!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for Virtua?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hours worked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a fairly easy yet time-consuming procedure. I applied for a job online and a couple of weeks later I was asked to complete an online assessment. A few weeks after that, I was invited to a registrar event Virtua was having. Even though I didn’t apply for a registrar position per se, I jumped at this opportunity because I had been told that Virtua was a great place to work and I thought that I would be happy there. At the registrar event, I had to take two tests to assess my skills, as well as undergo three interviews—one with a recruiter and two peer interviews. I was offered a job a week later which I happily accepted.

The only advice I could give to someone applying for any job within the Virtua health system is to make sure you have your professional references in order. You will also need proof that you have the education and skills that you might claim to have (i.e., diploma(s), transcript(s), proof of certification(s), etc.). Also, if you are currently employed, find out whether or not your employer (the company and/or supervisor you presently work for) would be willing to give you a reference and not just verify your employment by them.

Virtua seems to pride itself on being the best hospital in the state. As such, it weeds out prospective employees with a fine tooth comb until what they perceive as ideal workers are left to fill jobs available. Although how you conduct yourself and your genuine willingness to be the best possible worker you can be for Virtua is important, be prepared to be treated like a second-class citizen if you don’t have references (at least 2), or if the references you have decide to not follow through for you. Personal references don’t count unless they consist of people you worked with. No relatives, and no people you may have done business with if you do work on the side like me. I mistakingly thought that it wouldn’t matter if I had references or not. I thought that the skills I had, my strong work ethic, and my desire to help provide the best service possible to patients would be more than enough, but it wasn't--my job offer was rescinded. Apparently in the end, how you are viewed by past superiors and/or coworkers is the biggest factor in whether or not Virtua will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Virtua?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Voorhees, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

First I had to go in for a Registrar event where I was interviews by one for the department managers. After that I went to the career center and took a data entry test. Later on about a week later they called me in for the peer interview. For all the interviews it was a professional environment. I looked professional for all of the interviews. Everyone that I meet was so nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why should Virtua pick you over other candidates for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

I first started with a meet greet/speed interview at Virtua Voorhees. I was then called back the following week for a formal interview. I interviewed with a talent consultant and hiring manager first, then had a peer interview. Everyone was very nice and made me feel very relaxed, comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked me was "Why do you want to work for Virtua"

They also asked me "Why should I hire you"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

All communications were via email and phone. After taking the online assessment I was offered an invite to the job fair after taking a computer literacy test along with data entry, I met with a Patient Acess Supervisor she was extremely nice and made me feel comfortable!!! To my surprise I was called for a second interview!!!!! This process was very lengthy, I met with 2 hiring manager and then sat in front of 3 current registrars as each asked different questions..all questions among the 5 were pretty much the same just worded differently you can tell that Virtua is very selective as to whom they hire!!!! Great experience and I hope to be chosen for the postion!!!!