Virtua Health Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Virtua Health

1.5

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

This was honestly the best interview I've ever had. The recruiter that I spoke with was extremely enthusiastic (maybe a little too much) but very interested in me. It wasn't like other interviews where they ask every candidate the same basic questions like, what are your strengths? The questions I got were made up on the spot based on my experience. Most questions required me to tell a story about when I did ____. And that's pretty much all it was - just telling stories. I was a little nervous but the recruiter was very understanding and made me feel comfortable. When I left I was told I'd be getting a call about scheduling a second interview, but I haven't heard back yet. Remember to bring a copy of your resume!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Voorhees, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Very informal, not too much information given, all they really wanted to know is when can you work to cover the open shifts. They gave a brief general speech about how they want their security officers to be overly helpful, and "say yes" to any and all requests.

Interview Questions