Virtua Health Social Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed twice for different but related positions a year apart. Recruiter had specifics but it was as if it was read from a sheet. As in she could say what the position required however it was without any knowledge of why it was so, or any comprehensive ability when you give relative or related experience. Responses were met with blank stares mostly. As other people allude to while working there some need to state some overall moral objective and I do have to mention I've never been given a "core values" sheet at the first sit down interview. To me if you as a company need to provide a documented list of how to have basic human behaviors then I just shuffer to imagine the amount of socially inept or how pervaise the personality disorders are there.

Second time around I was blown off several times and made to wait past the interview time, all without apology. When speak the recruiter asked questions already answered on my resume or portfolio. If she had taken any amount of time prior sourcing to me as candidate it would have served to not waste both my and her time. Obviously no interest was present prior to this conversation. The part I have to laugh at is we get to the end and she asked about my education; I guess for some reason there's a need for a masters when in a strategist role for regional medical centre? Your 4,000 followers probably necessitate such higher level thinking of a newly created profession, I'm sure.

Interview Questions

• What level of education do you have?   1 Answer

Virtua Health Response

Mar 3, 2014 – Director

The Virtua Career Center takes pride in providing a thoroughly screened applicant to our business partners. We utilize asessments and advanced interviewing techniques including behavioral... More