Virtua Health Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

2.9

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

Very easy, streamlined and concise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in June 2008.

Interview

back in the day nurses were pretty much just given the job, I was told if you want it, its yours

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

The office was really nice and relaxing. Staff were very polite and professional. I was brought in for the interview by a recruiter and was asked the typical questions involving personnel conflict and personal strengths and weaknesses. I was given a benefits package and the recruiter informed about standard pay and union dues. She said there were a lot of RN jobs open. The last thing she said was that I'm bringing a lot to the table due to my background. As far as I know the recruiter is looking for a department for me to interview with. That was almost two weeks ago. I feel it was a success interview, but I still feel like I'm in limbo waiting for a phone call that may or may not happen. Overall it was a pleasant first RN interview experience.

Interview Questions

• -How do you handle conflict?
      -Areas of weakness?
      -What would you do if you saw a co-worker doing something unethical?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter and hiring manager. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. The environment was comfortable and not intimidating. I was given papers to go over and was interviewed almost immediately. Many questions were asked but nothing out of the ordinary. I was informed of the next step in the process the following day. It was an overall positive interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen first and then offered an interview. First round of interviews consisted of two interviews in one day, the first with the talent acquisition specialist and the second with a nursing manager. Then I was called back for a peer interview and I met with three nurses on the floor. A very positive experience overall.

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was in a beautiful office, met in timely manner upon arrival. Was seen by Beverly, TV. She was courteous and asked appropriate questions. The interview was pleasant and concise. I was told I would be called the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very welcoming and felt at ease during the process. The recruiter members are pleasant and want to see people excel, not turn them away. If a job is not granted, this is still a great way to sharpen one's interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• Experiences, leadership styles, how do you handle stress, above and beyond for past experiences, and have you been faced with a bad outcome/how to handle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Introduce self to secretary who gives a folder of papers and an ipad to view items on.
    Then interview with the recruiter was wonderful. she was very pleasant and easy to feel comfortable with. I was offered the job as a new grad RN after I pass my NCLEX and I could not be more excited to start!! I have always wanted to work here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

PowerPoint presentation and video to overview role statement, job essentials, and about Virtua. Given folder outlining job description, mission, values, benefits, etc. Met with Recruiter and Hiring Manager for unit at hospital for about 10-15 minutes each. Took place during a Career Event where there were several hiring/unit managers and interview tables. Quite a comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral and personal experience questions, including:
      Tell me about a time when you had conflict with a patient and/or family member?
      What is your reaction to and how do you handle stress?
      Most rewarding experience?
      How would your coworkers, supervisors, and family describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I first met with the secretary in HR, who was very helpful. I then was given some paperwork to review, which included their mission statements and vision of Virtua, as well as the job description. I was then offered coffee, sat down to review an online program about Virtua. Then I was interviewed by the nurse recruiter, which went very well. Sat back down again, and waited for the nurse manager to interview me. It was overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should Virtua hire you?   1 Answer