Virtua Health Unit Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Virtua Health Unit Secretary Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick. Mrs. Chambers asked me very thoughful questions. She is very nice and I felt less nervous than I usually do thanks to her. I used the questions on glassdoor to help me prepare for th interview and they really helped. She called to set up an interview with the ED manager the next day.

The woman at the front desk was really nice and made me comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virtua Health

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

I just had my first interview with a talent consultant. She was extremely nice. I was only there for about half an hour. The questions she asked were clear and useful. There were no odd or crazy questions. She explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for the position?   Answer Question
    • How well do you work with a team?   Answer Question
    • Name something you did recently that went above and beyond what was expected from your job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, with experience I got more. Just be honest and knowledgeable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

The online talent assessment was detailed and thought-provoking. Upon in-person interviewing, the questions extrapolated experience. Very stream lined without being antiseptic. The building was beautiful and I believe the agents are very talented in how they work and communicate with one another.

Interview Questions

• What in your recent past has helped you with a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

Quick interview, never even took off my coat. Was asked several questions on how I would handle situations. Answered all questions openly and honestly. Atmosphere was friendly and professional. Interviewer was not as friendly as i expected but was straight and to the point of how to get your foot in the door.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was not knowing how to reply to being asked would i just take anything.   Answer Question

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

Everything went very smoothly. The interviewer was caring, respectful, timely and understood what I was looking for. She listened and even found another job for which I would be qualified. She set me up immediately with my second interviews right on the spot. My experience was great! Looking forward to the next set of interviews.

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

I had a phenomenal interview process. Mary Beth was a gem from the start! The application process was seamless, and the initial contact regarding completing the online assessment was welcoming and encouraging. Following that step, scheduling the interview via email made it easy for me to add it to my calendar, and to have all of the necessary information available at my fingertips. I reviewed the job description and the Virtua website until I felt comfortable and noted a few questions to ask.
    The day of the interview, I was so nervous! The staff at the Virtua career office were kind and made me feel totally at ease. The interview began exactly on time and lasted the half hour that Mary Beth had mentioned. I was comfortable, and felt confident speaking about my experiences and goals. Mary Beth facilitated an interview environment that was relaxed and motivating. I can honestly say that this has been one of the most streamlined processes that I've been privileged to participate in.

Interview Questions

• What characteristic about yourself do you strive to change, or do you find to be a challenge in the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I received a call scheduling an interview. Once I arrived at the office I was greeted by a very friendly assistant. I waited only a few minutes and Beverly came out to interview me. She was very personable, made me feel less nervous and was professional in doing so. Approximately two days after the interview, I received a call stating that an assessment was sent to me.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when there was an integrity issue and how did I handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Process took around a month - had to follow up. Interviewed with Beverly. Told me I would be a great fit for Virtua. Penny at the front desk complimented me on my suit and gave me a packet with info about Virtua inside. If you go for an interview dress to impress, bring a resume and a job spec

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult patient/customer and tell me how u handled the situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with Beverly. She made my time very comfortable, yet she got done what she needed to. She phrased the required questions to me in the form of a conversation. This made my time with her so much more relaxing and I was able to answer her questions better because I was so relaxed. Kudos to Beverly! She did a great job!

Interview Questions

• If I ever had a "difficult time" with a coworker. How did I handle it.   1 Answer