Virtusa Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtusa Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

3.1

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa.

Interview

the first round is an Aptitude test, followed by a Programming test in which you are given one programming challenge to solve in the computer. This is followed by 1:1 Technical and HR rounds. The interview rounds were about 15 min each and very not of great difficulty. The technical questions are of intermedaite level and require a good understanding of programming. The HR round wasn't conducted in a cubicle instead, I walked around the campus with the HR manager while he interviewed me. Overall it was a great interview. The results were out the next morning.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Virtusa

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (India, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

It was campus placement and First there was technical Written test which consist of basic technical question on Java/C++ ans basic PL/SQL questions .. after that there was
    technical interview of shortlisted students which also consist of basic technical question on Java/C++ ans basic PL/SQL questions then there was ..
    Hr interview which consist of some behavioral questions and whole process was completed in one day time

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Virtusa (Madurai (India)).

Interview

1. Apptitude, C, data structure questions, C ++ , java etc etc
    2. GD
    3. 1st Round Technical by technical persons from virtusa
    4. 2nd Round Technical by technical persons from virtusa
    5. Manager/HR round by HRs from virtusa

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtusa (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in September 2016.

Interview

Just a ordinary simple interview. There was one technical interview with senior software engineers and then had the HR interview.After that again there was an another interview with an architect.

Interview Questions

• Java,OOP,SQL,SDLC and some common sense questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview went on with a good pace. The process took two hours and odd, it was conducted in a very professional manner. It consists of three rounds
    1.written(c,java,se,oops,coding)
    2. technical interview
    3. HR round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Narsapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (Narsapur (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was one day process.1st round is online test which covers java,dbms,SE(multiple choice questions) and one coding question.Technical round and Hr round.In technical round he covers all core subject concepts(java concepts,jdbc,SE,DBMS) and Hr round it will be from our resume and one logical question.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between comparable and comparator?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

First,there was an online technical exam for about 50 minutes and a java program to be done in 20 minutes.Then there was a technical round where interviewer asked technical questions mainly on java and sql. After that there was HR round where they asked about my project and about my resume.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers asked why I was interested in VirtusaPolaris.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The hiring process in virtusa is based on three rounds.The first round is about Technical questions in various core subjects that are opted by a computer science guy.The second round is a Technical
    Round(TR),in this round you will face a most intresting questions on your subjects.The final round is HR interview,in this round you will be facing questions on your personals.

I attended for the virtusa's hiring process recently and i cleared all the rounds,got selected.It's easy to crack the interview,just be thorough with your programming skills and be confident in exploring your knowledge.

All the best guys.

Interview Questions

• In the TR they have posted me the questions on Java,Mysql,Uml,Software Engineering and in the HR they have asked the questions on my personals.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Virtusa Polaris campus Interview process:
    It is based on three rounds,
    1.Online Test
    2.Technical round
    3.HR round

1.Online Test round consists of multiple choice questions from various Core subjects like OS,SE,Java,DBMS.Be thorough with the basics in these subjects so that you can clear the Online test easily.

2.In Technical round they asked many questions regarding Java,SE,SQL.This round is bit complex.
    If you are good at basics,you can clear this round.

3.In HR round,they ask about personal details like hobbies,strengths,weakness etc.
    They also ask about your project,so be prepared.Be frank and open,don't lie anything in this round.

I attended for the Virtusa Polaris hiring process recently in our campus and cleared all the rounds,got selected.It's easy to crack the hiring process if you are good at basics and communication.
    Be confident and attend the interviews. All the best.

Application

Interview

It was a 3 step process. First round was online test consisting of technical questions on SQL, JAVA, UML, DBMS, Software Engineering. second round was Technical interview and the selected students were forwarded to HR round.....

Interview Questions

• As i wrote "Can Work under stress conditions" in my Resume. i was asked to describe stress in the HR round which made me some what confused.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing