Virtusa Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtusa (Windsor, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an HR screening, a technical interview over the phone, a panel interview onsite, and a followup panel phone interview.

The interview questions themselves were very simple. Virtusa isn't looking for a person who knows everything but more for someone who can learn quickly.

Interview Questions

• Can you reverse a string, in any programming language you choose?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Virtusa

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview, 2 Technical and 1 Manager round. The first round was pretty straight forward covered almost all important basic concepts in java. second round was more concentrated on Multi threading, Coding skills, Angular JS basics and all. Third round is about architecture and design of the projects I have worked on in detail. Questions were based on various modules present in my projects.

Interview Questions

• Implement a thread pool with 10 threads in Java?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virtusa (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

A scheduled interview where 70-80 candidates reached the location. They had 1)Computer-based written interview(They even made 5 years experienced candidates take it to screen the number of candidates) 2)Technical Telephonic round from the interview location itself(Interviewers were not available at office as it was on a week-end) 3)Manager Telephonic Interview 4) HR round.
    5)Client interview after joining the organization.

Interview Questions

• 1)Explain Spring & hibernate Configurations
      2)Explain how Solr to be used in integration with the application
      3)Collections and data-structures   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Virtusa (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I attended walk-in drive which my friend referred me to.
    There were 3 rounds. Two technical and one managerial. I was told that I made it through all the rounds and I was waiting HR discussion to be scheduled. This never happened. And more over they do not respond to my calls or emails. I found no professional work culture.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtusa (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Get a call from hr to schedule my interview but my busy time he schedule my telephonic interview. Next day again got a call from hr like i have cleared round now needed to come office for managerial round so went office.after managerial round Hr given me form to fill and told me you have cleared all round, next you get mail to submit document.

Interview Questions

• Just a easy question on core java design,wsdl, pattern and Spring framework. Don't worry easy question.Manager ask me about my current project and how it's work.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Virtusa (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Virtusa, Bangalore has the worst HR and recruitment department, they call you on a weekday if you are looking for a job change and when you say yes, their HR pushes you to come for an interview that day itself. Ask her to reschedule, she will hang up and call back after ages with the next day schedule. Then irritation starts, you go for an interview, perform well , technical interviewers are pretty good actually but when you come back and wait for an offer, then your wait will never end.

Same HR who pushes you for early interview, even pushes you to join asap, will stop replying to emails, stop attending your calls, end of story. I understand that sometimes position are on hold, but at least you should communicate guys, isnt that the HRs job?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Virtusa (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in October 2013.

Interview

One written exam, one practicle test , two technical interviews, final HR interview

Interview Questions

• You have a light bulb inside a closed room, you are outside the room. Some one can either on or off the bulb from outside before you enter. If you are allowed to go inside the room. How you can possibly check weather the bulb was lit or not before you enter the room   1 Answer

Low salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virtusa (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in February 2013.

Interview

it was in depth and I was asked about my recent experience in some detail and about the languages I had experience in and why those languages were used in the projects that I worked on.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Virtusa in November 2012.

Interview

Interview was scheduled immediately. The interview was both technical and more goal oriented. Two technical rounds and one managerial round. Offer was release immediately. It was over all good and i joined one month later.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Virtusa (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

There will be totally 3 rounds. 2 technical and 1 HR rounds. Both the technical rounds will be almost of same level and almost same questions will be asked.

Interview Questions

• None , all questions will be easy, at least in my case.   Answer Question