Visa Inc. Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Four rounds. First: Initial HR phone screen (15-30 min.)-Easy. Second: Hiring manager phone screen (30-45 min)- Easy. Third: Department lead phone screen (30-45 min.)- Easy. Fourth: In-Person/VTC Interview- Three separate interviews (120 min.)- Moderate, included case studies. Consulting experience is key. Major phone interviews are important to build rapport for final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q: Marketing campaign performance was analyzed for a specific merchant in a specific location. Results are displayed here with noticeable dips where there should be lifts. What could explain these dips? What would be your recommendation to make them into lifts?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2015.

Interview

I was told interview process would be two weeks but it took two months. Interview process was long, HR was unorganized. I had a phone screen by HR. Phone interview with Senior analyst. Panel interview with director and VP. Interviews went well everyone was really nice. I was told by the hiring manager a decision would be made quickly, but I never heard back. At least have the common courtesy after a long process to inform the applicant they did not get the job offer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out. I had over 6 interviews. They were all essentially the same, and could have done one panel interview with all the stakeholders, but they preferred that I spend almost a full day there answering the same exact questions.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions - nothing to difficult or too strange.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is straightforward.

HR screening, followed by a panel interview (case presentation) and then a 1-1 session and then with a final round presentation.

The outcome of the interview was made known immediately. Delays in the interview process implies a lack of qualification for the next round.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in November 2010.

Interview

two sets of interviews, back-to-back: situational and behavioral

Interview Questions

• Try to convince me about (or sell me on) a topic you know well?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in August 2010.

Interview

It was long and there were 3 rounds depending on your job. Questions asked was how do you trouble shoot and add value to the organisation. You must be quick thinking and have a comfortable way of adapting to rapid changes in the organisation, as well as be aware of the political games played at all levels.